Scraping my way through bronze league when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaltLongmire

02-08-2013

I would like to see some proof that the LP loss is less in a 4v5 game. When I have lost them, the loss is every bit the same as a regular loss.

noxToken

02-08-2013

There is this peculiar thing about unskilled players:

From my experience, unskilled players tend to have friends. These friends tend to be better than the unskilled player. This will shift their bracket of play higher than what it should be. I know that when I started playing League, I rarely played unless my friend was on. And all of those wins artificially boosted my Elo.

Either that, or you're not as good as you think you are. Check out at least 30 seconds of this video and it may open your eyes to the math behind this "Elo Hell".

PrismMage

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeR3DStuff View Post
This whole system is a fluke! Once in Bronze always in Bronze. The players down in bronze are so bad its impossible to move up. Just lost a game as 11/2/5 Kha Zix because our Xin Zhao with 2 dorans blade thought he could 1v4 their team. Because of that loss I was demoted. Back and forth in different level Bronze makes me feel like I'm wasting hours of my life. I can't even begin to explain how it is possible for 60-70% of low LP matches to not have someone/some that are going to throw. I'm sick of reading "sorry for your team/player, because you should have won". Totally lost all hope for this game.
PAtience is a virtue... You will make your way out.

The thing is not a fluke, as have you ever heard elo hell... You screw up there was literally no way to fix it... now it's all based off of your league points which even if you hit bronze you can just start over again.

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfSanta View Post
It's entirely possible to get out, its just really tough. It's so bull**** an afker completely wrecked my chance though
do you make a rage post when you win an easy 5v4 ? Or their mid goes 0/8 by 20 mins ?

Its part of the game, get over it.