Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tell a time......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firewyvern30

02-08-2013

When you never made fun of or verbally abused a feeder or noob and helped him out.

Now name a time someone did the same for YOU when YOU started out.

Now name a time when you did not report a leaver (Who might have had internet issues).

Finally, name a time when YOU left due to internet problems and YOU were not reported.

Mich567

02-09-2013

CYNICAL VIEWS OF THE LoL COMMUNITY AND HALF SARCASM FTW.
1. Every day.
2. Never.
3. Several Times. This happens to me.
4. About 1 or 2 times. Thanks to my friend in the match...

Holodomor

02-09-2013

1. Pretty much every game I have a feeder or noob...I try to be helpful and teach
2. Don't really remember any from a teammate. An opponent helped me out though when I first learned Middlesticks
3. I can't recall a time
4. My team a few nights ago was really cool with me jungling Nocturne with ignite due to a computer BSOD

Aya Shameimaru

02-09-2013

1.) I don't verbally abuse someone, and try to help at first. I only become a dick when they deny my help, and usually reply with something like, "**** off, I do what I want".

2.) Hardly ever, usually played with friends that taught me not to talk out though. (at least until after the game)

3.) Thing I kind of hate the most. Unless they admit the fact that they would probably get reported for having to leave, then I sympathize.

4.) I've done it when my computer literally just ****ed up. I carried a good portion of the game, and the team knew it.

Shesocold

02-09-2013

Anyone who says they've never called a noob a noob and tried to help them out all the time is lying. I do it too I try to help them if I catch myself being mean but we all do it out of frustration.

Happens just as much sometimes people saying I suck but I usually ignore it since most of them don't know how to play. i.e. I'm 0-8-23 support and am a feeder when they themselves are 12-9-2... I think I've been helped once and that was at like level 21 lol since then it's been pure insults.

I usually don't report a leaver unless the enemy team tells me too or if the guy literally said **** you guys suck and then left.

As for me being DCed and because of internet problems it's usually 50/50 on whether I'm reported or not.

... Well this game wasn't very pleasant...

xKandyKane

02-09-2013

I usually try to be nice and encourage a teammate to do better when they're doing bad. Sometimes I do lose my temper and call them noobs, etc, usually when I had a bad day myself. I generally don't report someone unless they are obviously trolling.
I had to leave a game earlier today cus it was dinner time and it's Chinese New Years so I couldn't just finish the game and then go eat dinner. Not sure if I got reported, but my team didn't swear or rage when I told them. Theres some nice people out there!