Tell a time......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firewyvern30

02-08-2013

When you never made fun of or verbally abused a feeder or noob and helped him out.

Now name a time someone did the same for YOU when YOU started out.

Now name a time when you did not report a leaver (Who might have had internet issues).

Finally, name a time when YOU left due to internet problems and YOU were not reported.

Mich567

02-09-2013

CYNICAL VIEWS OF THE LoL COMMUNITY AND HALF SARCASM FTW.
1. Every day.
2. Never.
3. Several Times. This happens to me.
4. About 1 or 2 times. Thanks to my friend in the match...

Holodomor

02-09-2013

1. Pretty much every game I have a feeder or noob...I try to be helpful and teach
2. Don't really remember any from a teammate. An opponent helped me out though when I first learned Middlesticks
3. I can't recall a time
4. My team a few nights ago was really cool with me jungling Nocturne with ignite due to a computer BSOD

Aya Shameimaru

02-09-2013

1.) I don't verbally abuse someone, and try to help at first. I only become a dick when they deny my help, and usually reply with something like, "**** off, I do what I want".

2.) Hardly ever, usually played with friends that taught me not to talk out though. (at least until after the game)

3.) Thing I kind of hate the most. Unless they admit the fact that they would probably get reported for having to leave, then I sympathize.

4.) I've done it when my computer literally just ****ed up. I carried a good portion of the game, and the team knew it.

Shesocold

02-09-2013

Anyone who says they've never called a noob a noob and tried to help them out all the time is lying. I do it too I try to help them if I catch myself being mean but we all do it out of frustration.

Happens just as much sometimes people saying I suck but I usually ignore it since most of them don't know how to play. i.e. I'm 0-8-23 support and am a feeder when they themselves are 12-9-2... I think I've been helped once and that was at like level 21 lol since then it's been pure insults.

I usually don't report a leaver unless the enemy team tells me too or if the guy literally said **** you guys suck and then left.

As for me being DCed and because of internet problems it's usually 50/50 on whether I'm reported or not.

... Well this game wasn't very pleasant...

xKandyKane

02-09-2013

I usually try to be nice and encourage a teammate to do better when they're doing bad. Sometimes I do lose my temper and call them noobs, etc, usually when I had a bad day myself. I generally don't report someone unless they are obviously trolling.
I had to leave a game earlier today cus it was dinner time and it's Chinese New Years so I couldn't just finish the game and then go eat dinner. Not sure if I got reported, but my team didn't swear or rage when I told them. Theres some nice people out there!