Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xin soo OP plz nerf it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SithSlayerLTJ

02-07-2013

when u play a game and xin is bot he will harrass so hard he does soo much damage and must be nerfed no matter where u are u are dead he will kill u

Oz SammyD X

02-08-2013

1v1 yeah he will kill you, that knockup as well as a large amount of healing is a bit hard to fight against, i think his overall tankiness and heal is a bit to high, me personally i would lower it just a little, but he isnt that bad.

Northreyar

02-08-2013

Hes not that bad, get a support with a stun, slow etc (Lulu can turn his demacian ass into a squirrel and if he cannot use abilities hes done for)

Jungler Xin on the other hand its pretty much out of control, all of his skills in his kit synergizes with each other, making ridiculously fast ganks, gets up on your face pops out the atack speed buff, and then 3 talon strike doesnt take but a second and you are already in the air, so, gap closer and almost instant knock up? cmon guys, plus his early game dmg is way too high, making the lvl 2 ganks almost free happy meals for him or the top laner

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-08-2013

no

NicknameMy

02-08-2013

Instead of writing "QQ OP", write an analysation about the champ, his strenghts, his weaknesses and his counters. If you work without a real argumentation, your opinion has no prove.