Pantheon's ult rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DORYA

02-06-2013

His ultimate should be similar to Elise's Rappel ability while toning down the damage.

Any decent player can avoid his ult once the circle can be seen on the ground.

It's too bad that Riot removed the queue mechanism after you cast your ult then W on your intended enemy.

Thoughts?

Rikain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

yea its a pretty much useless ulti, you can land it on occasion but it may as well be a free teleport.

ASYLUM101

02-07-2013

Do not touch that ult, i will kill you

Pizzatime89

02-07-2013

its perfectly fine.

IronWolf45

02-07-2013

I think they need to make it a bit more effective, as when the circle shows up everyone runs away and there is nothing you can do about it as you land and are destroyed. Make it faster but make it have a smaller impact, and instead of a explosion, make it so he land with his spear pointing downwards. Anything hit underneath is briefly stunned and suffers damage depending where they are in the circle.

KojTxivv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

For pantheon players, their are 4 tips how his ult should be used.

1.) His ult is not meant for instantly kills, it's for positioning yourself ahead of the enemies movement for the kill EX: You got to know how to read your enemies movement when their HP is midway or low (Obviously they are running back to their tower to TP back) within your comfort zone to attack or tower dive with QWEQ for the kill.

2.) JUST TOWER DIVE RECKLESSLY WHEN MID OR TOP IS MID-LOW ON HP EARLY GAME, some Panth players just don't know how to tower dive with his ult or just scare to tower dive with him when ganking or getting an easy kill at their tower because they don't know anything about his passive Aegis Protection (He's one of the best, may be the best tower diver of all Assassins).

3.) A getaway jump is one of the best way to run away, you must know the timing on his ult when you are caught out of position by ganks. TIP: When you get CC while you channel his ult, it'll stop the ult immediately. Hmmm what to do in this situation? Well, only way is to accept all their CCs and after their cc is on cd, you use your ult afterwards, if you're tanky enough and survive that long. And that's that, some live, some dies in the process. I made many escapes and died many times when they have too many CC on there team.

4.) The best way to use his ult is on team fights late game. You got to know your enemy champs, if their support or jungler has AOE CC spells EX: champs like Leona and Hecarim, Pantheon is not meant for team initiation EVER! If they don't have many CC, initiate when your team is ready with your QWEQ on a squishy ADC or AP, then use your ult in the middle of the mess to scatter them in the team fight and reuse QWEQ combo over again. If they have many CC like Hecarim or Leona, Panth is to sit back somewhere far but within the ult's range and let your team start the fight in a 4v5, drawing the enemies in, and then you ult in the fight to catch the enemies off guard and deal massive amount of damage and scatter them because their first instinct is to run away from the ult (Basically is like Fid's Fear but AOE causing the enemy to flee in fear)

Looking on what to build on Pantheon? Look me up in match history and see how my build differs from everyone and can carry like an ADC and tank like Shen. I love Panth and I main this guy and I mostly play him too in rank games.

GlyphTsen

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Do not touch that ult, i will kill you
This person means it.

Also, even if they can avoid it, aside from being a good teleport, it wrecks positioning.

Ansaa

02-08-2013

Use it as a teleport.

Use it to gank, by seperating enemies from their tower while your ally closes in: They can't go back, so they're forced to go 2v1 or 3v2

Use it to catch up to someone, by landing in the path ahead of them.

Use it to escape, if you can flash over a wall and make some distance.

Use it to get into teamfights, where people won't bother to move out of the way with all the chaos.