Rules for Those Who Lack Basic Knowledge (If you;re under Plat IV, this is you).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wrsthnsatn667

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

So, people are dumb. It's too sad. Here are some BASIC rules that you should know. Don't ****ing ranked until you know these rules.

#1: DON'T chase the Singed.
#2: DON'T CHASE THE ****ING SINGED!
#3: NEVER Baron on a fresh Ace. The ONLY time to do it is when they were getting it, and you killed them all and he has almost no health so you finish it off. PUSH on an ace. If it's an ace when you caught two people off, and then killed the rest of them a bit later, then you can baron. If it's fresh, NO!
#4: Same exact thing for dragon.
#5: Listen to your fricken team. It doesn't matter how butthurt you are about some comment they made, listen to them if it's the right thing to do.
#6: Don't play butthurt. Too many people try to spite others because of how anally stubborn they are. So your mid ticked you off, so ****ing what? Don't take the blue because "you want to show him!" Don't lose the game on purpose just because you're a pouty butt.
#7: Middle gets blue. Jungle gets first blue, and all mana user mid lanes get the rest unless you get permission. If they're 0/10 and are going to die more, then maybe it's okay to take it. If it's the second blue and they're matched evenly with their lane, give them the ****ing blue so they win.
#8: Pick order > Call in ranked. It doesn't matter what the hell you think is better, or right, the Summoner's Code says Pick > Call. Some disagree with that choice, but it's the fricken rules, so deal with it.
#9: If you can't play 3 roles, don't queue for ranked. You don't have to be Jesus at the roles, as long as you know how to not die. If you're a "mid or feed" player, go off yourself. Have your preferences, and be as beastly as you can at 1 role, but be ABLE to play more than one role.

I'll be adding more to this list as they come up, but for now I'm tired and going to bed.

angryWelchMan

02-07-2013

Here Here
but you could probably drop the singed from the first two and be right 90% of the time

FuschiaNoise

02-07-2013

I must be Plat IV material then, sweet! Just gotta slog my way out of this muddy pit!

adc

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsthnsatn667 View Post
So, people are dumb. It's too sad. Here are some BASIC rules that you should know. Don't ****ing ranked until you know these rules.

#3: NEVER Baron on a fresh Ace. The ONLY time to do it is when they were getting it, and you killed them all and he has almost no health so you finish it off. PUSH on an ace. If it's an ace when you caught two people off, and then killed the rest of them a bit later, then you can baron. If it's fresh, NO!
#5: Listen to your fricken team. It doesn't matter how butthurt you are about some comment they made, listen to them if it's the right thing to do.
#6: Don't play butthurt. Too many people try to spite others because of how anally stubborn they are. So your mid ticked you off, so ****ing what? Don't take the blue because "you want to show him!" Don't lose the game on purpose just because you're a pouty butt.
#7: Middle gets blue. Jungle gets first blue, and all mana user mid lanes get the rest unless you get permission. If they're 0/10 and are going to die more, then maybe it's okay to take it. If it's the second blue and they're matched evenly with their lane, give them the ****ing blue so they win.
#8: Pick order > Call in ranked. It doesn't matter what the hell you think is better, or right, the Summoner's Code says Pick > Call. Some disagree with that choice, but it's the fricken rules, so deal with it.
#9: If you can't play 3 roles, don't queue for ranked. You don't have to be Jesus at the roles, as long as you know how to not die. If you're a "mid or feed" player, go off yourself. Have your preferences, and be as beastly as you can at 1 role, but be ABLE to play more than one role.

I'll be adding more to this list as they come up, but for now I'm tired and going to bed.
1 and 2 are wrong. There are times you want to.

3 is wrong. It depends on your team comp - if you can siege, you want to baron. If not, you want to get towers.

4. Lol. Towers will always be there. Dragons won't. ****ing free global gold.

6. TIL don't be a dumbass is considered advice below Plat IV (specifically Plat IV? Plat V players need to be told this?).

8. ****ing mind blowing, man.

9. Who are you to tell them what to do?

Kramsys

02-08-2013

1 and 2 should be replaced with,Don't chase an enemy player into their unwarded jungle with mia's. So many people throw games this way.

Mothalius

02-08-2013

Quote:

#1 - Most of the time I'd agree, sometimes you should though.
#2 - Redundant
#3 - Generally if you just aced them, there's no black and white on what you should do. Depending on the team, you could take a couple towers and b, take a tower and then baron then b, or just baron and b.
#4 - Refer to #3, replace baron with dragon. You should also be clearing their jungle on your way out, or at least some of it.
#5 - Agree'd, only if your team isn't trolling you and they make smart decisions.
#6 - The word butthurt keeps popping up. So what do you say in this "tip"? Don't play butthurt. -.- shut up you child.
#7 - "Middle gets blue. Jungler gets first blue." I almost verbally smacked you until you decided to pull your head out of your ass and say, if they're losing lane don't give it to them. And even then you're wrong, it's something you have to gauge. If they're barely losing and blue would obviously help them then yes. If they're 0/10, a lack of blue isn't what caused it. You've already lost the game then, I'll stop giving mid blue if they're 0/3. This is just another case of false entitlement where mid lane thinks they own exclusive ****ing rights to blue. You don't. It's for the team, again, you child.
#8 - Pick order > call order absolutely. But you're wrong about the summoners code, it (as well as lots of Reds that have verified should be done) says communication > pick order > call order.
#9 - "If you're a mid or feed player, go off yourself." uuuuuuuhuh. K well you sound like an angry 10 year old child who lost a few too many ranked games and decided to rage about it on the forums with the facade of "advice" when really what you should have done, is communicated with your team in the first place, thought about what YOU could have done better and left the forums alone.

You'll be adding more to the list as they come up? I think what you meant to say was.. You'll be raging again at specific circumstances when they happen to you in a game.

Plat IV... Everyone Silver III + knows all this ****. So I have to ask, are YOU the one who is butthurt, Mr. Butthurtington?

ROKAF JE

02-08-2013

This entire list is understood in mid-silver.

Some Junglers need blue until 9 for proper clear speed and ganks. I was flamed recently for not giving it up at 6.
If this happens, as long as it won't lose us the game, I make a point to control BOTH blue buffs on the map, and keep them for myself.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-08-2013

3 is wrong. You should always try solo baron at 15:00. Stay untill death if you have to.

Boagster

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothalius View Post
#8 - Pick order > call order absolutely. But you're wrong about the summoners code, it (as well as lots of Reds that have verified should be done) says communication > pick order > call order.
Just leaving this here.

PoisonedPeace

02-08-2013

Quote:

Pretty much all of this is ridiculously situational.