Just got 3150 IP. Gragas, Karma, or Shen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aroph

02-07-2013

I think Gragas would be really fun, especially because he seems to coordinate so well with jungler ganks. He's also not seen very commonly, and I like a rare champion.

I've seen a couple Karmas, although there aren't many. I know that she can play AP carry and support, and the thing that I find most fascinating about her is her shield. Her shield can clutch save and deal some great harass, when combined with Mantra.

I know that Shen is 100% banned, but I'm not a big fan of Ranked Games. Too tense and too many high tempers. His ultimate is really awesome in my opinion, because you can save many teammates that way and you could be farming on the other side of the map and enter a teamfight with it.

Which? All play separate roles, but I like them all.

tim10pak

02-07-2013

gragas, shen is banned 24/7 and karma is weak/needs to get buffed compared to all other supports/ap carries

tim10pak

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim10pak View Post
gragas, shen is banned 24/7 and karma is weak/needs to get buffed compared to all other supports/ap carries
Plus Gragas can carry the hardest, just noticed you said shen is banned all the time lol.

Aroph

02-07-2013

kk, ty