Account has been hacked! someone help? @riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auxesía

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

i dont know what to do, i can't send in a ticket because the account that i use to do that is also hacked!

im logged into the account that is hacked at the moment, but after a game it said that i was logged in elsewhere and now i can't log in, i can't recover my password but im still logged into the forums!

can anyone help me please? maybe a rioter? @morello D:? anybody!? D:! im really scared!!! i have my original email, but i dont remember my IP that i created it in(i moved from sydney to melbourne)

Auxesía

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Please anybody :'(

Auxesía

02-07-2013

Omg really nobody!? Please @riot @morello

Shinnyshin

02-07-2013

While I'm very sorry for you, I don't think GD will (or can even) help you. Try the help/support forums?

shadowshifte

02-07-2013

you're killing me here. just send in a fcking ticket on this account then or make another and use the ticket system with that one.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

02-10-2013

Email support@riotgames.com .