Honorable Opponent "Badge" Take Away?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSadpandalol

02-08-2013

I went on to my account this evening and i noticed something when i went into a normal game. My honorable opponent "Badge" was not there. I was wondering if i was punished for something or if this has happened to everyone. My account has not gotten in trouble for in game offences so i am thinking this was a "Start over" type deal. Will this be resolved and my emblem will be given back or do i have to earn it again?

Also, has anyone else experienced this?

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I think fewer people have them nowadays

The Real Rawr

02-08-2013

I believe it was reset with S3, but I'm not sure. Just remember even if you got a warning your honor is reset and badges are taken away.

oddsock3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I lost mine when i stopped playing for a couple months but i earned it back within a couple nights.

goolancer

02-08-2013

I had this happen to me when S3 started as well, but my friends did not. I have not received a warning as far as I know, so not sure what happened.

League Logic

02-08-2013

If you don't get any honors for a while, you lose the badge.

pwnurface2ic

02-08-2013

You guys are way behind. It is based on how many times you get honor per game played so if you play more but don't get honor your badge goes away after a certain ratio

7Nasus

02-08-2013

I played a game earlier today and noticed mine was gone as well. Like.. I played 2 games, it was there.. Jump into the third.. It's gone. o_O;

PalÓdin

02-08-2013

The honor badges degrade over time. In order to keep them you need to continue to receive new honor from players over time. Else they eventually fall off and have to be earned.

Snurkle

02-08-2013

Don't think anyone really knows how these things work for sure but will share what I know from personal experience.

I have player the game for a lil over 3 months and have received 3/4 of the ribbons available with the exception of the red one. I have received the blue one twice which seems to be the most rare, but it has disappeared each time after a few weeks.

It seems if you do not continue to receive a steady stream of the same honor your badge is, it will be removed after a portion of time.

If you have been receiving a healthy number of honorable opponent honors, then my explanation is void and I have no idea what is going on.