Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

neff garren

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaybay123

02-07-2013

good reasons why you should neff garren.

1. it doesn't take that much to make him a tanky pusher that's almost unstopable
2. it prolongs games with only him carrying it
3. he's almost unstoppable in lane
4. he can push a turret and run away without getting killed much easier than most other champions
5. people who play him only stack armour and mr which just makes him even more annoying to deal with because of him damage output he still has.

Like if your agree

Calimaestro

02-07-2013

Like if you agree. Share if you agree. Ong gaiz agree with me im obvz pro.

#LoLLife #Yolo#ZiliSwag

PastaMario

02-07-2013

Quote:
jaybay123:
good reasons why you should neff garren.

1. it doesn't take that much to make him a tanky pusher that's almost unstopable
2. it prolongs games with only him carrying it
3. he's almost unstoppable in lane
4. he can push a turret and run away without getting killed much easier than most other champions
5. people who play him only stack armour and mr which just makes him even more annoying to deal with because of him damage output he still has.

Like if your agree

Find a counter pick to him. Teem deserves a mention here, as his E really messes up Garen's Passive. His passive and lack of a secondary resource are the reasons why Garen is hard to lane against. Lower the effectiveness of his passive, and he becomes significantly weaker.

If Garen is just building resistances, just ignore him. Sure, he had high damage without damage items, but he won't be a threat once his abilities are spent.

Aroph

02-07-2013

This guy has to be trolling.

AmG Risto

02-07-2013

Use him, hes so cheap!!!

KaitoKun

02-07-2013

For ranked, just counter him with characters like yorick vlad teemo etc. Blind game, well, you cant really do much... just predict his moves i guess and try to kite him constantly to prevent him from snowballing

Titan9900

02-08-2013

Garen was rarely ever used in season 2. Now season 3 everyone is calling him over powered.The season 3 changes however, have made Garen stronger pick as a consequence.

So I ask you this, has Garens kit and skill set ALWAYS been over powered? Or is it the changes of season 3 that have just made Garen a more viable pick. In my opinion it is the season 3 changes and not his kit that needs to be looked at first.

Northreyar

02-08-2013

guys take a more general look rather than a more close one cause' there really is no need for it

I can say to you without going into math, or details that there should not be a champ that could build full tank and still have a great dmg output, in teamfigths his ultimate allows him to get at least 1 free kill for sure, and that allows him to build faster than most tanks that only get assists, so he can enter ''late game state'' faster than the other tank-supports, plus he doesnt use mana and regenerates Tons of hp just by standing there being demacian, and thats really a pain in the rear for most top laners

Ravenous Geese

02-08-2013

Quote:
Titan9900:
Garen was rarely ever used in season 2. Now season 3 everyone is calling him over powered.The season 3 changes however, have made Garen stronger pick as a consequence.

So I ask you this, has Garens kit and skill set ALWAYS been over powered? Or is it the changes of season 3 that have just made Garen a more viable pick. In my opinion it is the season 3 changes and not his kit that needs to be looked at first.

Exactly.

A champion who scales well with health, cdr and can utilise the black cleaver. I'm sure his higher win rate has nothing to do with season 3 or anything...

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-08-2013

Quote:
PastaMario:
Find a counter pick to him. Teem deserves a mention here, as his E really messes up Garen's Passive. His passive and lack of a secondary resource are the reasons why Garen is hard to lane against. Lower the effectiveness of his passive, and he becomes significantly weaker.

If Garen is just building resistances, just ignore him. Sure, he had high damage without damage items, but he won't be a threat once his abilities are spent.

We don't take kindly to your teemo luffn kind round here buddy