Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Wukong s3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cmck

02-07-2013

Quote:
2pudge1cup:
Alright appreciate the feedback a lot. Guess I'll shelf that little clone tank idea for now.

He still works in the jungle. I have someone on my friends list that only plays wu top, mid, and jungle. He CAN clear. His ganks after 6 are also really good with the clone giving him a 1.5 sec head start.

Treeke

02-07-2013

I've done it. I like to play him in the jungle

I start with E, Max E, start with machete+5. Usual route wolves>Blue>Wraiths>Wolves>red>Wraith>gank

With a leash he should have good health to gank. His stealth is really nice when ganking. Before 6 he doesn't have that "ganking power", after 6 he has his ult(It's nice but has a kinda long cool down.)

I like to get wriggles in him. Last season I was going Wriggles>Dorans>Dorans>Mobility boots>Frozen Mallet. HOWEVER, this season I like to build him with black cleaver and last whisper (Penetration too good), buy a warmogs if tankyness needed.

I'd like to pick him if your team already has CC.

Nave222

02-07-2013

its good, i suggest clone at lv 3 or 4 depending how much HP you have

tank clone vs camps are helpful, very helpful, but also for ganking

clone ghost attack gank gg