Which champions

Irelia 4 16.67%
Vayne 4 16.67%
Caitlyn 11 45.83%
Ezreal (omg why i putting this guy/girl here???) 5 20.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Pick either of this 3 champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damno

02-07-2013

I have a total of 14 champions. And am level 25.

So I noticed I don't actually have an ADC I actually enjoy. The only true ADC champion I have is Tristana, with not-true-ADC-champion Teemo, Nidalee(?).

So I'm choosing between this 3 champions- Irelia, Vayne and Caitlyn.

Irelia is not an ADC champion yes, but I find her skills set fun enough to consider buying her, for moar top lane championz.

I like a champion with ability to escape(almost all of the 3 have escapes), deal good damage while surviving and is fun.

Just for the lulz with Ezreal - http://www.demaciancomics.com/displayimage.php?pid=350

PS: Better Buff Irelia.

Hiryuu16

02-08-2013

Only take Ezreal, and especially Pulsefire Ezreal, if you can be an entitled, bossy, know-it-all d-bag that goes 3-10-0 and blames it on the support. So far, that's the only type of Ezreal I've encountered, so I voted Caitlyn.

I would also like to see a poll option for buying more runes. Those will help you on any champion.

xTigggerx

02-08-2013

Vayne has an EXTREMELY high learning curve so i suggest you take anything else but vayne. I say get caitlyn if you want a basic ADC.

Quamic

02-08-2013

Caitlyn or Kog'maw. You will enjoy either.

Ill Darkistino

02-08-2013

I absolutely LOVE vayne. In my opinion, there is no better carry.

Hand Bananá

02-08-2013

Caitlyn. She is the easiest out of the 3 adcs you listed. Next Ezreal. He can be very rewarding but is a bit harder to play due to the his reliance on skill shots.

Vayne is very hard to play well, she is a high risk high reward champion. There is a good chance you will get dumped on in lane and midgame, but if either you are amazing or your team carries you to late you can become godlike. Get used to to adc first though as she has one of the hardest laning phases.

Also, Teemo, and even more so Nidalee, are NOT adcs. There is a particular skill level/elo where you can get away with Teemo as an adc, but eventually you will just start to get crushed.

Twuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

caitlyn is certainly the best pick for a new ADC.

Caítlyn

02-08-2013

Caitlyn obviously