Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello what do you think of Shrine Maiden Irelia for a skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

02-08-2013

Bump since IronStylus seems to be around.

DominatorV4

02-08-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Maybe for an appropriate holiday, Shrine Maiden has really specific context only in Japan (and other regions have slight context in circles who watch a lot of anime). I don't think the global appeal is there - too specific.

He is only saying this because it's Irelia, on any other female champ it Would be fine.

Sakuri Ono

02-08-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Maybe for an appropriate holiday, Shrine Maiden has really specific context only in Japan (and other regions have slight context in circles who watch a lot of anime). I don't think the global appeal is there - too specific.

So it's fine to do USA context only skins but not Japanese ones? >.> *cough*Uncle Ryze*cough*

Jolan

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Shrine Maiden Lulu, please.

Baneson

02-08-2013

Quote:
Morello:

Was so excited for a minute there too...Fooey.

RaDMaNx

02-08-2013

Quote:
Morello:

Nice way of saying hell no its stupid. I too think it does not have global appeal. I'm so tired of all this anime **** and kpop gangnam style wild nonsense.

we need more cowbell, more testosterone, more awesomeness.

ComanderMolander

02-08-2013

Quote:
Jolan:
Shrine Maiden Lulu, please.

stfu Rita Repulsa Lulu first

Aliceandria

02-08-2013

Morello disapproving of an Irelia skin. Big surprise! (I'm kidding great post Morello <3)