Riot has a new formula for matchmaking...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twistana

02-07-2013

It involves Giving people on winning streaks growing numbers of trolls/feeders/ afkers etc and when on losing streaks it slwoly removes them.

It should be banning these people instead it punishes others by placing them on a team with these skumbags...

edit@ It also places you with more duos the more wins you having, maximizing your chances of losing they will also place you against teams WITHOUT duos...

Paddywhack

02-07-2013

yeah. as soon as I win 2 games, I get feeders and trolls. I get to 4 LP and then the other team gets the feeders and trolls.

JAMESnificent

02-07-2013

I had my suspicions. I believe it. It's trying to get you to play forever, forever in that infinite loop.

Twistana

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddywhack View Post
yeah. as soon as I win 2 games, I get feeders and trolls. I get to 4 LP and then the other team gets the feeders and trolls.
This exactly, it's stupid ... I dont want to stomp, I dont want to be stomped. How about finding good players who want to win to fight against eachother?

asdfghjkl 7

02-07-2013

I hope you're not serious because I hope no one is stupid enough to think that the system identifies "trolls" 'feeders" and "afkers". I would also hope that you realize that "trolling" "feeding" and "afking" are very rarely consistent across games for a player.

Nightmaresque

02-07-2013

sadly the op is absolutely correct

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I won 9 games in a row and got a promotion just after the new system came online. You know what I have had since?

I HAVE WON 5 GAMES IN THE LAST WEEK. In every single other game it has been trolls. Not bad players. Not unskilled. Actively, purposefully, usually stating in chat that it is intentionally throwing the game.

For example, today:

Game 1 enemy Olaf AFK we are way ahead Leona AFKs and skarner declares that the other team "deserves to win" and ceases to engage except in self defense.

Game 2 we're ahead till teamfights then we discover that Teemo has muted the entire team and actively leaves us to do every teamfight 4v5.

Game 3 Ashe feeds and then she and her duo friend laugh about how they won't allow surrender.

Refusing to fight. Walking away from fights. Running into 5v1 intentionally and laughing about it in chat. Running in circles in front of enemies. Blind walking into towers. Chasing enemies at near full health with almost none. Attacking only minions despite being in the middle of a teamfight. Muting the entire team.

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN. THESE PLAYERS ARE ACTIVELY PLAYING TO LOSE.

asdfghjkl 7

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GankKs View Post
This exactly, it's stupid ... I dont want to stomp, I dont want to be stomped. How about finding good players who want to win to fight against eachother?
Man you're right, how has no one thought of this before. The system identifies "good players" who never play badly, never troll, never dc or afk and always try their hardest to win in every game. But until now they've been mixing those that they identify as always feeding, always trolling and always afk'ing in with them. You're right, we should keep it separate.

And that way games will always be close and competitive and no one will ever make a mistake that costs their team the game.

asdfghjkl 7

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void2258 View Post
I won 9 games in a row and got a promotion just after the new system came online. You know what I have had since?

I HAVE WON 5 GAMES IN THE LAST WEEK. In every single other game it has been trolls. Not bad players. Not unskilled. Actively, purposefully, usually stating in chat that it is intentionally throwing the game.

For example, today:

Game 1 enemy Olaf AFK we are way ahead Leona AFKs and skarner declares that the other team "deserves to win" and ceases to engage except in self defense.

Game 2 we're ahead till teamfights then we discover that Teemo has muted the entire team and actively leaves us to do every teamfight 4v5.

Game 3 Ashe feeds and then she and her duo friend laugh about how they won't allow surrender.

Refusing to fight. Walking away from fights. Running into 5v1 intentionally and laughing about it in chat. Running in circles in front of enemies. Blind walking into towers. Chasing enemies at near full health with almost none. Attacking only minions despite being in the middle of a teamfight. Muting the entire team.

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN. THESE PLAYERS ARE ACTIVELY PLAYING TO LOSE.
Man I wonder what you did to anger Riot enough to queue you with the players they have identified as "actively trying to lose". I bet every time you queue up a notice comes up on someone's computer somewhere and they grab a bunch of people they know will try to lose and put them on a team with you just for fun.

And when you won 9 games in a row, it was totally you playing perfectly every game, and the other team never had someone who played poorly or trolled or left. Man it sucks how they prove they can make good games when you go on a winning streak, then they deliberately make your games suck to make up for it.

Suda

02-07-2013

Wait is this actually valid information or no?

Can someone experiment on this someone specifically that does match or something !???! I want to know if its just an infinite loop or something Personally I think im lucky I dont get trolls and afkers etc or ragers is it because most of you are bronze rating?