A Nice Little Rant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoungGoN4v5

02-15-2013

Those mechanics don't make this game more noob friendly.... As an avid player of all moba's my experience has been that 'baby's first moba' here requires you to be more of a consistent player. There aren't those quick early plays that let you snag the leads that just end the game flat out. A measure of players skill is that when a team has no more than 2-3k gold advantage and is able to exploit it for a chance to victory. IT requires a more accurate measure because this game is played in fractions of differences instead of the massive accumulative ones that other moba's can be characterized of.

YeZombie

02-22-2013

bump #riot

Dnote

02-22-2013

The only thing wrong with league is the ****ing ranked matchmaking.
Guaranteed to get at least 1 person that will solely cost the team the game.

Who wants to lose the game for certain 10 min in...
In league, even if you're getting beat pretty bad.. at the 30< mark, Aces can win the game.
Even if you've been out farmed and lost your lane.

Oddjustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Go. Play. Something. Else.

angryWelchMan

02-22-2013

The main reason for the lack of shut down gold is that LOL is about having to be consistently better then your opponent. Unless on person is really fed there are next to no 100-0 combos. However when I played HON for a while there seamed to be a lot.

While in HON if your get caught out, just out-positioned, or font dodge a skill shot once, you die and most likely won't win the game. In LOL when those things happen you take half my life or a quarter of my life and my flash and I have to play defensively but its up to you to take the advantage by zoning me or getting the kill on a second initiation

LOL may be more "noob friendly" in that you can recover if your skills can falter, but its also more "pro-friendly" in that it requires strategy on top of skill

The Lonely Ward

02-22-2013

No. Just no.