Riot need to increase ranked requirements++will be updating++

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venginse

02-11-2013

Well thank you calling me the smartest kid with down syndrome.

This low level bracket it doesn't matter how much farm you have,by the time your farm actually becomes significant one enemy has an akali with about 15 kills. Once you get to higher tiers i would hope farming comes into play a bit more since the kill score is not going to be so outrageous. Anyway after going on like a 13/1 streak and getting promoted i lose 3 win one lose 3 and back in the lowest tier. I want to play at a higher level meaning farm out, low kills score, talented people not feeding and that wont happen. to get out of this low level you need to head hunt, get fed and carry a team and i really don;t see that as fun when you're an adc.

For now it's basically play w/e i want and if a team feeds F it, move on to the next cause there is no getting out of bronze anytime soon.

EwokWat

02-12-2013

Get good at a ganking jungler
win every game
????
profit

Venginse

02-12-2013

Easier said then done, i thought Vi was a decent champion to jungle with great mobility, can close gaps fast, knock back and a great ultimate. It seems i got from win 10 to 15 in a row to losing that same amount with horrible teams. Example, i played Eve mid yesterday and ganked lane. I played Xin jungle yesterday just one game thinking i will be ganking all game only to see Anivia fed 15+ or something like that and Volibear top fed singed like 9 kills in lane. There is 0 chance of you carrying a game after that.

Puritys Disciple

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venginse View Post
Easier said then done, i thought Vi was a decent champion to jungle with great mobility, can close gaps fast, knock back and a great ultimate. It seems i got from win 10 to 15 in a row to losing that same amount with horrible teams. Example, i played Eve mid yesterday and ganked lane. I played Xin jungle yesterday just one game thinking i will be ganking all game only to see Anivia fed 15+ or something like that and Volibear top fed singed like 9 kills in lane. There is 0 chance of you carrying a game after that.
You make alot of excuses.

To the point of the thread: it is already a long and arduous process to begin playing ranked, no need to make it longer and more annoying. Not everyone needs to play 6000 games to not get placed where you have (you probably belong there).

Venginse

02-18-2013

Purity, I'm glad you chimed in but keep your negative bull**** somewhere else, I want to know where in any of the games i posted was there and illegitimate excuse? If i didn't have these players ruining competitive play at least my chances would have gone up.

My point is the most people at this level can care less about competitive play. Ranked should be for players who are serious about their play. It's sad when your on the last game of your series and see players take Vlad with Smite and Clarity then AFK from the start of the game because they were last pick and wanted to go mid.

I just want to see a positive change to make ranked a bit more difficult to get into. I'm not saying play 5000 games to get in, but at least know what the F your doing. If you want to go have fun stick to normals

Ominyx

02-18-2013

The only constant in all of your games is you. It's also the only variable you can change. So change it.

Cavo

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominyx View Post
The only constant in all of your games is you. It's also the only variable you can change. So change it.
^That.

The rating system works, and it works well. When you're good enough that you should move up a tier, you will. Until that time, read guides, watch streams, and pick up on the things that you're definitely not doing. There will be many. And in a year when your in silver or gold (yes, a year. not 2-3 weeks), you will see bronze players doing the same things you did, and you smile.

Shardbearer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwokWat View Post
Get good at a ganking jungler
win every game
????
profit

Pfft. Just got out of a game where I went 6-0 as eve in jungle. Ended the game 9-5-4 with a loss. No wards mid lost top lost bot lost, even with the ganks. The 6-0 was probably the first 10-12 minutes. >.>

The support janna also stole my blue right off the bat. It was a ***** of a game.

MinatoFlash

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Dude, NEVER play ranked on the weekends. Its the worst **** ever. No matter how good you do in ur lane/for the team, they will continue to feed and go 0/8 in 10 minutes.

Venginse

02-20-2013

As i stated before i'm not a 20+ kill guy/game, i want to win the game properly with strategy not domino in 1 by 1 and feed. i watch streams work, on builds, and read strats all the time. i don't think i've seen any high elo game or a strat that says die 20 times to win. Last night i played a couple games. I had a Morgana roll in every singe time looking to kill someone and over extend or chase deep into their jungle alone and just feed eventually we we're constantly 4v5. I'm not saying i'm gods gift to lol, i would just like a more competitive atmosphere at lower levels. There are people in Bronze who are capable of higher play that feel it's not exactly fair you have to wait a year to play on a decent team who understands the Meta. I understand that raising the requirement prob will never happen, but hopefully they will at least start looking into reports a bit more and people dc'n or feeding on a consistant basis

I found a team now and i'll just get games in with them. I'm just using ranked solo to have fun at this time