Riot need to increase ranked requirements++will be updating++

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venginse

02-07-2013

Games from tonight

1. Taric afk - 4v5, then he feeds, when everyone is 10 levels on him he feeds more. game over

2. Akali top - feeds Garen top, then mid switches he proceeds to feed Diana mid 1/8, game over

3. Troll pick double jungle - we didn't even have a chance from the draft, no support, the top feeds, then top comes bot and one of the jungles goes top. 0 wards, can't push, can;t farm, overextending and feeding all day.

4. Teemo support with clarity...nuff said

5. the Blitz pick, he must be auto good since it's blitz, blitz draven feed, jax feeds riven top. game over

6. Singed mid....i picked cho jungle from the start. his logic is we needed an AP off tank. Cause chogath isn't an ap tank and our Sivir went 0/4/1 bot lane kayle support afk'd out of the game after feeding 4 kills 20 min game over.

7th loss in a row double mid, yes the troll pick double mid. cait feeds bot 6/12, one of the mids feeds 5/11 jungle 4/8 other mid 4/8

8 i finally stopped caring and just had fun because 0 points in bronze 5 can't get worse 2 only speak spanish and Yi was prob the worst jungle i have seen, garen was pushed top the entire time i got 0 ganks in 23 mins

so i know riot wont do anything to help, and wont answer my message, i put so much time in league for nothing. someone let me know how to get out of this divison

Thank you riot for ruining the game for me by allowing garbage players to play ranked. i take this game seriously, watch vid, read strats and someone is allowed to tank my games by doing the above.....i am in Bronze 5 and for these reasons i will never get out. I understand if i'm that good i can carry games but i'm not and i;m learning how to be..but how is it possible to gain or even want to play the game when i have to constantly deal with this.

i will be updating this post daily with games just to show that no matter how hard you try to get out of this division you get pulled back down

Deaf

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Buy a stress ball and smile when you play . If you can't smile even when your losing then the game isn't for you my friend.

I would suggest playing ranked (since your already in IV) and trying out different roles and seeing which roles you can carry most as. Try watching Pro players streams and the streams Riot notifies us about. If you are serious try to jot down notes about how they play/act/build their champions. I'm not the best player but this is how I have fun playing league ^_^

Venginse

02-08-2013

I know man, but it's so hard to have fun when you lose the game with in the first 5 mins, At this level of bronze the issue is everyone wants the kill and it doesn't matter how they get it or if they died 3/4 times to get a kill they feel it's more important then farming and have good map awareness. we all were there at one point. reaching, overextending, but when will they learn. I hate being stuck at the bottom with people that don't read up don't want to improve and will play anything they want as if it's a blind draft game. Since when is it the standard to get 20 kills in order to carry a bad team i am not a 20-30 kill guy especially since i jungle mostly. Last night just truly showed there should not be a bronze division, bronze is for people who should be in draft learning how to play the game and yes i know i;m here and the lowest rank but i believe people should have to go through a tough qualify to make it into ranked. myself included. i'll get some games in tonight and post my success.

DemonĂ¯k

02-08-2013

The other team has just as much a chance of getting trolls, afk's, as your team does. In my opinion, your first problem is playing 8 games on a losing streak. When I play, if I lose 2 or 3 in a row I will quit ranked and go to normal games until the next day. For me personally, I always have my worst luck (getting bad teams) on Wednesday and Friday nights so if I lose the first 2 I play on those nights, I'm done. Past experience has showed me not to keep going.

Venginse

02-08-2013

my argument to that is, i can't get any lower so i might as well play ranked until i get wins if i were say in a higher division then i would have stopped at 2 and too a break. I used to do this in the past when i was coming back from the Elo tank job i did early season 3. When i got better and was increasing slightly it was too little too late. I should have just started a smurf and pushed that when i started playing competitive. Any way i'll see how tonight goes and i'll be posing the wins as well but i think there should be harder requirements to play ranked and i am will to go through that process.

The level of competitive play is increasing fast and i want to be apart of this, not have to worry about weather or not i should que for ranked knowing 1 person is going to troll pick, or feed hard and im not talking like 3 early deaths it happens. i am talking about feeding so hard i would actually have to try hard to die that much that early.

TizzL

02-08-2013

dude you get bad teams you get good teams. YOU CAN CHANGE how your team plays GANK for pete sake stop crying about it and change the game around you can effect how your team plays.

TizzL

02-08-2013

add me tonight and ill show u how to carry yourself 200-400 elo from bronze i did it in 2 days on saturday and sunday it's really easy in bronze i went from 700-1100 in 2 days because i jungled now i'm 1400 i adc because sometimes i can relay on my team sometimes i don't and don't lolking your team it makes you doubt them.

eastcoastblaze

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venginse View Post
Games from tonight

1. Taric afk - 4v5, then he feeds, when everyone is 10 levels on him he feeds more. game over

2. Akali top - feeds Garen top, then mid switches he proceeds to feed Diana mid 1/8, game over

3. Troll pick double jungle - we didn't even have a chance from the draft, no support, the top feeds, then top comes bot and one of the jungles goes top. 0 wards, can't push, can;t farm, overextending and feeding all day.

4. Teemo support with clarity...nuff said

5. the Blitz pick, he must be auto good since it's blitz, blitz draven feed, jax feeds riven top. game over

6. Singed mid....i picked cho jungle from the start. his logic is we needed an AP off tank. Cause chogath isn't an ap tank and our Sivir went 0/4/1 bot lane kayle support afk'd out of the game after feeding 4 kills 20 min game over.

7th loss in a row double mid, yes the troll pick double mid. cait feeds bot 6/12, one of the mids feeds 5/11 jungle 4/8 other mid 4/8

8 i finally stopped caring and just had fun because 0 points in bronze 5 can't get worse 2 only speak spanish and Yi was prob the worst jungle i have seen, garen was pushed top the entire time i got 0 ganks in 23 mins

so i know riot wont do anything to help, and wont answer my message, i put so much time in league for nothing. someone let me know how to get out of this divison

Thank you riot for ruining the game for me by allowing garbage players to play ranked. i take this game seriously, watch vid, read strats and someone is allowed to tank my games by doing the above.....i am in Bronze 5 and for these reasons i will never get out. I understand if i'm that good i can carry games but i'm not and i;m learning how to be..but how is it possible to gain or even want to play the game when i have to constantly deal with this.

i will be updating this post daily with games just to show that no matter how hard you try to get out of this division you get pulled back down
game last night: our team is winning, everythings going well, leblanc gets caught out and killed. rage quites, after 30 minutes of fighting 4v5 we eventually lose. i ended up 15/6/6 with 482 cs. result of match = i get demoted. I look up the leaver's match history. 3 ranked leaves this week... yet they were still able to play ranked. where's the logic here riot?

Venginse

02-08-2013

ok so i took TizzL's advise and switched it up. went all ADC tonight and my best adc who is Ashe, 81% win rate with Ashe it turned me around a bit. i'm up for rank up but i did duo bot with my boddy a bit who is in Bronze too and who happens to play the best Nunu i know. Headshot2112 look him up, great support

5 games all Ashe

11/1/9 good start solo que had a blitz support who was really good added him. shout out to King of elo hell
2/1/5 this was a 21 min nexus kill so the score was low
3/2/18 got some great initiate ults and let my team carry
12/5/8 tough game i did over step a bit twice and it was a tough lane but pulled the win off
20/3/8 we played great headshot2112 was pro this game with his 27 assists, perfect ults and key blood boils. I pushed really hard to max out kills and again took TizzL's advise and headhunted once i was fed. This was the most kills i;ve had in ranked yet, i usually play very passive thinking i can't carry the game but i did.

The teams i played against were a bit too strong at the start and we were able to take advantage of their mistakes.

Thanks for the advise guys so far so good. i'll be updating tomorrow with the rank up.

wanchaiferrai

02-08-2013

This is exactly whats wrong with the community of people who play this game and literally 90% have a mental handicap and the off chance that you yourself don't have a mental handicap is 1 to 10 which means you have one team entirely comprised of idiots who can't last hit but happen to be able to gank like they are rain man counting cards and you have 4 downs syndrome children on your team and you are the only one with a iq about 40.