Boom Boom Vi - Srs Bsns Skin Concept

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightvein

02-07-2013

Awesome! +1

Magister Gir

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreestyleKneepad View Post
The goggles were an intentional design decision. I liked them, but I thought that any headgear would be a bad idea to have in a boxing match (I couldn't wear my glasses when I wrestled in high school), so it made the most sense to leave them out.

As for the power pack, you have a good point and I understand what you mean. If you have a good idea as to how to make something like that that fits the skin, that'd be awesome. The only thing I could think of right now off the top of my head is some sort of jewel or gem (NO TARIC GO AWAY THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT YOU) that was on the back of her sports bra, but I don't know how to make that cohesive with the rest of the design.
that's a very good point but even say a headband might be replacable with the goggles, just me though.

ye I can't really think of something to go with the pack replacement hmm. No sorry nothing really coming to mind as of right now except for the pack she right now but... imbedded into her like a Irken's backpack, yes Invader Zim reference, but then that would be weird.

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
that's a very good point but even say a headband might be replacable with the goggles, just me though.

ye I can't really think of something to go with the pack replacement hmm. No sorry nothing really coming to mind as of right now except for the pack she right now but... imbedded into her like a Irken's backpack, yes Invader Zim reference, but then that would be weird.
I did suggest changing the E particles so it looked less like "ooh magic hextech" and more like pure force from a powerful blow. The concept I was shooting for with this was that these gloves aren't really super-magical or anything, she's just gotten really strong and has a couple of huge hunks of metal on her hands.

CC Shepherd

02-07-2013

This is ****in awesome!

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Thanks man. =]

FreestyleKneepad

02-07-2013

HEY, KIDS!

It's yer old pal Kneepad (or maybe Freestyle?) with a bump and a song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PG9b-vTCxc

Have a great day!

FreestyleKneepad

02-07-2013

One more bump before I head to bed.

G'night, GD!

KMD Otherside

02-08-2013

Those expressions are OP

XVlll

FreestyleKneepad

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutiewithCooties View Post
I've wanted to do this for quite some time.

Great minds think alike, huh?