Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Going to start 'Maining' Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adezmar

02-07-2013

I'm going to start learning mid to do ranked matches with. I'm usually a top/jungler player but i haven't had much luck recently. Could you guys name a few mids that are good and viable in ranked? Just list some pros/cons please. <3

Adezmar

02-07-2013

Anyone? ):

Kenji The Engi

02-07-2013

Any champ is "viable in ranked" if you can play them well
i don't care if you play sona mid, heim mid or whatever as long as you play well

Almight Aza

02-07-2013

Anivia, Morgana, Oianna, TF, Ryze, Soraka, Rumble, Nidalee, Pantheon, Talon, Zed, Viktor, Veigar, Xerath, Ziggs, Zyra and some others are viable.

Is that what you wanted.

MewOfDoom

02-07-2013

Kha'zix

DotHackver2

02-07-2013

hello some easy mids right off the bat i can think of are

Annie,ryze (be sure to have the right masteries for him),Vlad and zyra (though zyra is just a pref of mine)

however mid is a lane where counter picks really come into play so be sure to have several champions your good at

iChaosDragon

02-07-2013

Ryze and Annie are good characters to start with as they are easier to play than others. At least that's what I've been told

Ragebeard Manric

02-07-2013

The mid that is viable in ranked is the mid you can play very well.

Honestly, unless you're Diamond you really don't have to worry about what the current "tier 1-2" guys are.

Io Reign

02-07-2013

If you're choosing a main for ranked, why don't you choose one that isn't the most contested and raged over role?

Winderz

02-07-2013

stop saying main