Jungling Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeryGB

02-07-2013

Hello, guys. I've been wanting to buy a champ that can jungle, so this week i tried nautilus. What I realized after all is that (take in count my summoner level is 16) my teammates can't solo lane against 2, and without masteries is pretty harsh. I came to the conclussion that jungling at low level is uneffective, but anyway i wanted to buy a champion that can lane, but also be useful for jungling when i reach a higher summoner level.

I'm interested mainly in Hecarim and Sejuani but any champ that is fun to play it's ok. Also a champ that isn't up because of the season 3. Thanks.

OoziHobo

02-07-2013

Nunu is 450ip and could easily jungle without runes because he sustains himself in the jungle with his consume. I use to underestimate his jungling potential, but he's got a fast clear speed, sustain, and decent ganks with his slowing ice ball. Give him a shot, just encourage your teammates to play a suitable 2v1 Champion up top. =]

Drakojan

02-07-2013

Champions that can lane and jungle? Zed, Rengar, Shen, Fizz (he's meh in the jungle, you have to be really good. Personally, I fail with him in the jungle lol.) There are more but I don't feel like thinking :P. Out of the four, Zed is the most fun in lane, and Rengar is the most fun in the jungle. IMO of course. And when you're gonna have your allies 1v2, tell them not to go manmode because they will die. Tell them to wait for them to push, because most people at low levels don't think to freeze the lane to deny you 400 levels, and to just kill creeps under tower. Tell them to wait for you to gank.

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

Evelynn, Elise, Diana, Olaf, Lee Sin - to name a few fun ones.

Sejuani and Amumu are similar, but Seju feels so much more satisfying.

Hecarim is also one of my favourites, he's just a big, mean horse. You can't kill him, and you can't get rid of him.

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

um my faves are olaf jarvan and amumu

HadesXMP

02-07-2013

for fun and good in lane try lee sin/jarvin iv/ ammumu olaf/eve is alot of fun or diana shes very tanky/ap char that can very easily beat most in mid

MSOEliteShrtStak

02-07-2013

I enjoy jungling warwick

FeryGB

02-07-2013

Ok i watched the champion spotlights of the champions you said, and i'm really liking Zed, Diana and Sejuani. Although I still appreciate comments as i don't have 6300 IP atm.

CookinByTheBook

02-07-2013

Zed jungle is quite difficult until level 6. Your w + e = a slow but at the cost of more than half your energy.
The best i can give you on zed right now is to play him like katarina, don't spam your skills in teamfights and you should not initiate as you will run out of energy quickly.
Focus more on quick ganks with your ult and escapes with your ults shadow or your w and i'm really tired so this probably doesn't make any sense.

Drakojan

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookinByTheBook View Post
Zed jungle is quite difficult until level 6. Your w + e = a slow but at the cost of more than half your energy.
The best i can give you on zed right now is to play him like katarina, don't spam your skills in teamfights and you should not initiate as you will run out of energy quickly.
Focus more on quick ganks with your ult and escapes with your ults shadow or your w and i'm really tired so this probably doesn't make any sense.
Yeah Zed is one of those "meh without ult" but "impossible to not get a kill with ult" junglers. I personally love him top lane, but he can still jungle pretty well. Plus, if you ever play ranked, and you want to carry for the win, but ADC, Mid, and Top are taken, jungle is usually open. Pick Zed or Rengar. Get a few kills and it's GG. Their burst is so insane.