How do you beat a Lux?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atreiyu

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisugau View Post
Uh, you're doing something wrong then. Soon as you hit 6 you go aggressive, R in and then Q-E and go back to farming while she has 50% health now

I literally have never lost a diamond level game when I play kass vs lux, its one of the hardest counters i know of.
I main Kass for mid, dude's right.

Also Fizz, Vlad, Kat, AD mids, Morgana, Veigar all have a good shot at beating her.

I also play Lux a lot for mid in plat, I would know

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

If your problem is "I can't dodge the Q," I don't know what we can do to help you. You just need to get better at dodging the Q.

DjJazzman

02-07-2013

Swain destroys her.

And I drop her all the time when I play Taric mid.

Odwrayle

02-07-2013

How does Kassadin lose to Lux?

F r

02-07-2013

I like to take Xerath and say, " You have a long thing? Mine is longer."

Thanatoscide

02-07-2013

Malzahar gets soft countered by Lux.. he gets outranged and outfarmed.. youre not even safe behind the turret

HarIey Quinn

Recruiter

02-07-2013

If ur playing as Katarina always ready to shunpo away from her Q and harass her with ur Bouncing Dagger she cant always shield herself. And wait for her to fail use her Q. If ur Kassadin i think u gotta play little bit passive until u reach lvl6 then u can beat her. btw just keep moving randomly dont let her predict ur movement.

LILM4CHIN3

02-07-2013

the width is not misleading unless you are playing vs the new lux skin the animation on that one is different and harder to guage.

as kassadin you just need to get better at dodging skill shots if you are really bad maybe start boots max q first if shes the kind of lux that likes to get in and auto the caster minions to cs them get in and q her when she tries if you has to use spells to farm you are winning her damage is combo based if you can trade her 1 spell for 1 spell you will win the trades,

basically zone her if you don't start boots start lots of pots like 9 hp pots, she can throw all the spells at you she wants, once she runs oom she can't farm and she can't harrass you auto win.
skill order would be q w q e q r to level 6

once you have ult walk straight towards her if she runs last hit if she comes back approach her again when she fires her snare ult to the left or right and in range of your q on her q her and then walk away, when she is low enough to kill ult straight to her since she will be expecting the side to side dodges and unload on her plus ignite if she isn't in tower range try to get a w'd auto on her too to seal the deal push the wave to her tower go back and buy and repeat once you have get your second kill on her you should then start roaming and snowballing yourself or your other laners.

Gargle Them Plz

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly Muffin View Post
You don't you come to the forums to talk abou Lux, you're just going to get the same "GD is whining about Lux now?" response and nothing really helpful.
right now youre the only person who has posted something like that.

Make it so when she misses anything you punish her so she will be less inclined to try to harrass

VengefulMarv

02-07-2013

Keep moving, don't stop. Hit a creep, move. I've seen so many people that just stand still in lanes when they aren't killing a creep or something. If you're Kass, pre-6 might be a tad rough. But once you hit 6, you use the ult to get close, silence, then move away, not STRAIGHT away either.

You'll get the hang of it.