where did mordekaiser leave his big boy's pants?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Something called "an IQ above that of the average person"
I highly doubt it.

Quote:
Darius, compared to most bruisers, is pretty damn weak. He has no steroids of any kind
Except for Honed Blade.
OOPS?

Quote:
no innate defense mechanism
He has his speed boost, which is more than what Mordekaiser offers.

Quote:
and not even a gap closer besides his grab
Uhh... so not even a gap closer besides his gap closer?
Clearly your IQ is very high!

Quote:
which is entirely predictable and easily juked.
You can't "dodge" his pull unless he flat out fails.
It has similar (same?) range as Mord's siphon of destruction.
Can you dodge siphon? I'd like to see you try.

Quote:
His one redeeming quality is that IF his opponent ****s up, he'll have the time of his life devouring their hearts and crapping out their souls. If his ultimate were nerfed, he'd literally never get picked until the entirety of his kit was buffed to compensate for how much he relies on that one ability.
It's funny how often people ignore Hemo and Decimate, which provide him with a powerful and consistent speed boost / safe harass for nearly no mana.

If you cut out Darius' ult, he would still be a formidable foe.

If you want to see a character that is truly crippled without their ult, look at Fiora.

Cut out both of their ults and Darius rips The Grand Duelist to pieces.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agbudar

Senior Member

02-07-2013

wich is exactly my point mordekaiser is not a mage he is classified as a fighter he is supossed to be played as a bruiser and he feels outclassed by many if not all other bruisers the whole point of mordekaiser in the past was that he had superior survival because of his shield and superior damage with his aoe skills the drawback was that he had no CC

all of the above got nerfed for him he no longer has that superior damage/survival combination his full shield at best will take away 2 or3 hits .... if you build tank wich would mean you dont have enough ap to suplement your shield with the damage needed to fill it up in the first place unless you hit 10 or more minions with it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
I highly doubt it.
I'm no stranger to being doubted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
Except for Honed Blade.
OOPS?
Ohhh, ****, someone pointed out that Armor Pen is a statistic!

Too bad it's the worst ****ing steroid in the game for Darius. He's not focused on Physical damage, and builds almost no AD unless he's a sack of retarded mush that likes dying a lot.

I'll consent that it's a steroid, but it's about as helpful as the +35/50/65 AD Singed used to get from his ultimate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
He has his speed boost, which is more than what Mordekaiser offers.
Ooh, what a defense mechanism, he moves 5% faster. Shiiit, I think I might lose him--oh wait, no I won't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
Uhh... so not even a gap closer besides his gap closer?
Clearly your IQ is very high

You can't "dodge" his pull unless he flat out fails.
It has similar (same?) range as Mord's siphon of destruction.
Can you dodge siphon? I'd like to see you try.
I've dodged Siphon, and Apprehend has an even shorter range.

And are you gonna start calling Blitzcrank's Q a gap closer as well then? It's not something that moves him into position, it's something that pulls an out of position opponent even further out of position.

I'll admit I don't spend my time perfecting my English. I definitely could have worded that better, but I really don't give a **** what you think of my intelligence when it's midnight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
It's funny how often people ignore Hemo and Decimate, which provide him with a powerful and consistent speed boost / safe harass for nearly no mana.
You have to be retarded enough to stand anywhere near Darius to get hit by his Q, and he doesn't get the MS boost if it's not on champions. So, again, he's only getting benefits if his enemy is stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
If you cut out Darius' ult, he would still be a formidable foe.

If you want to see a character that is truly crippled without their ult, look at Fiora.

Cut out both of their ults and Darius rips Fiora to pieces... and the same could be said of most characters.
BAHAHAHA--**** no. You have no ****ing idea how badly Fiora would wreck Darius without their ultimates. Unless you've got brain tumors, it's pretty easy to theorize how Fiora beats Darius and even easier to put into practice. The only point where Darius starts to be a problem is IF he gets a gold/XP advantage and builds pure defense.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Ohhh, ****, someone pointed out that Armor Pen is a statistic! Too bad it's the worst ****ing steroid in the game for Darius. He's not focused on Physical damage, and builds almost no AD unless he's a sack of retarded mush that likes dying a lot. I'll consent that it's a steroid, but it's about as helpful as the +35/50/65 AD Singed used to get from his ultimate.
Oh okay, so you are admitting you were wrong.

He -does- have a steroid, you just don't like it.

Noted.

Quote:
Mordekaiser has an Armor/MR steroid and a shield, AND Darius' MS boost doesn't work if no champions are bleeding
Here's my question for you then;
Why would Darius need an MS boost while fighting minions?
I guess Jungle Darius would benefit from it slightly.
Still, your argument is flimsy at best.

Quote:
I've dodged Siphon, and Apprehend has an even shorter range.
I was uncertain so I looked it up and it's true, Apprehend does have shorter range.

So good point. You still won't dodge either one unless the opposing player is absolutely terrible.

Quote:
And are you gonna start calling Blitzcrank's Q a gap closer as well then? It's not something that moves him into position, it's something that pulls an out of position opponent even further out of position.
Blitzcrank's Q is a displacement ability that functions as a gap closer.
By definition, any skill that "closes the gap" between two champions is a gap closer(Duh?).

Surely your high IQ allows you to realize that?

Quote:
I'll admit I don't spend my time perfecting my English.
Oh please, English isn't even my native language.

Quote:
You have to be retarded enough to stand anywhere near Darius to get hit by his Q, and he doesn't get the MS boost if it's not on champions.
Again, why would Darius need MS while farming minions?

If no enemy champions are around, what does he need the extra MS for?

Quote:
BAHAHAHA--**** no. You have no ****ing idea how badly Fiora would wreck Darius without their ultimates. Unless you've got brain tumors, it's pretty easy to theorize how Fiora beats Darius and even easier to put into practice. The only point where Darius starts to be a problem is IF he gets a gold/XP advantage and builds pure defense.
That's it, I'm lolkinging you.

JustMyBassCanon
Unsurprisingly, your stats are freaking horrible.

Here's mine.
You don't know what you're talking about kid, stick to playing Dominion and ARAMs , thanks.
GG'd son


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agbudar

Senior Member

02-07-2013

can we plz stay on subject?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X74

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Mordekaiser is only tanky if you commit to a fight. He gains durability by getting the **** beaten out of him at the same time he's beating the **** out of everyone else.

I personally destroy everything in my path when I play Mordekaiser. I think he's fine where he is.

Also why the **** do we care about Darius in this thread? We're talking about numero uno here, not some pushover.

hue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X74X View Post
Mordekaiser is only tanky if you commit to a fight. He gains durability by getting the **** beaten out of him at the same time he's beating the **** out of everyone else.

I personally destroy everything in my path when I play Mordekaiser. I think he's fine where he is.

Also why the **** do we care about Darius in this thread? We're talking about numero uno here, not some pushover.

hue
I hate to play the stat card again but...
You = Bronze IV

If you're "destroying everything in your path" it's probably because your opponents are new to the game.

Mord needs buffs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X74

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
I hate to play the stat card again but...
You = Bronze IV

If you're "destroying everything in your path" it's probably because your opponents are new to the game.

Mord needs buffs.
Considering I barely play ranked and normals contain a variety of many people; No.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X74X View Post
Considering I barely play ranked
That's kind of my point, you can play customs, bots, normals, ARAMs, that's cool.

But generally speaking, when you discuss balancing, you want people who understand the game mechanics and play to win, not guys who are playing for fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Cleanse doesn't remove his ultimate, only Quicksilver Sash stuff does.

But basically, they can't afford to buff Mordekaiser without changing his ultimate. Kind of like how Darius' kit is mostly **** if he had a weaker ultimate.
No, you could nerf the hell out of his ultimate and it wouldn't matter much.

It's his pull that would totally destroy him if it were weakened much or removed.


123