where did mordekaiser leave his big boy's pants?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agbudar

02-07-2013

ok so ive been playing season 3 for a while now and i have to say yes i like it yes i like the new items but mordekaiser is still stuck with the same old items as before (except maybe twin shadows if you really really want that passive) and ow yes liandra's which with the new meta is suddenly required to do any damage with him....

i was playing nautilus the other day and couldn't help but notice that his damage seemed almost on par with mordekaiser but naut has cc.. lots of it... he has escape and he ain't considered OP right?
do i have to mention garen?

are other champs just buffed to much ? or does he simply need a rework

i sure think so

how about giving him the same love garen received these last 2-3 month's

id like to see some nice new skins for him 2
i've played him for a long time and it just doesnt feel the same as before all the other champs just feel that much more tanky.
i do like his new standard look a lot looks pretty cool
just putting it out there

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

He left them behind in Season 1, when he lost most of his armor generation via his E, and some damage.

They'd nerfed him because, while alone he's underpowered, if he manages to steal an enemy champion, for the next 30 seconds he's as powerful as two or three champions because in addition to boosting his spells, he now has an empowered source of auto attacks (unless he was retarded enough to not use his ultimate on the enemy carry).

The implications of stealing an enemy champion are massive, especially when he borrows some of their AP and AD, and then they borrow some of his as well as some of his HP.

agbudar

02-07-2013

yes i know the power of his ult and i did manage to turn some games around with it that being said what champ do you think gets focused even more then the carry for this reason? thats right mordekaiser they will be dammed having 2 carries against you and sadly enough the ghost dies if you die..

and what about cleanse? i've seen quite a lot of enemy adc's get cleanse purely because i was on the enemy side.

*edit*
all riot will ever do to that ult is nerf it

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Cleanse doesn't remove his ultimate, only Quicksilver Sash stuff does.

But basically, they can't afford to buff Mordekaiser without changing his ultimate. Kind of like how Darius' kit is mostly **** if he had a weaker ultimate.

agbudar

02-07-2013

ye that is a sad truth but morde should get a refresh on his ult then maybe after 2 champ kills?

JustMyBassCannon

02-07-2013

Uhhh, no. HELL no. I want to see Mord viable as much as the next person who recognizes that he's as effective as Darius, but that's not the way to go about it at all.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
But basically, they can't afford to buff Mordekaiser without changing his ultimate. Kind of like how Darius' kit is mostly **** if he had a weaker ultimate.
LOL?

Darius has an excellent kit. What are you smoking

PhreakInfinity

02-07-2013

He left them in the Crystal Scar.

JustMyBassCannon

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
LOL?

Darius has an excellent kit. What are you smoking
Something called "an IQ above that of the average person"

Darius, compared to most bruisers, is pretty damn weak. He has no steroids of any kind, no innate defense mechanism, and not even a gap closer besides his grab, which is entirely predictable and easily juked. His one redeeming quality is that IF his opponent ****s up, he'll have the time of his life devouring their hearts and crapping out their souls. If his ultimate were nerfed, he'd literally never get picked until the entirety of his kit was buffed to compensate for how much he relies on that one ability.

agbudar

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Uhhh, no. HELL no. I want to see Mord viable as much as the next person who recognizes that he's as effective as Darius, but that's not the way to go about it at all.
sry i guess that is going to far but at least you agree he needs work to make him viable

and keep in mind i'm thinking ranked draft pick

whenever i go mordekaiser and they grab a teemo its towerhugging time for me for like 8 lvls.