Digi-art Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemon

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfynsong View Post
I think the black and white version was really strong. I almost wonder if you ought to have just submitted it that way instead of with the limited colors.

Since it's a dark place, I would've made the color layers with 30-60 percent opacity (it looks like you used Color layers in Photoshop) so it's a bit dulled out and the suburb black and white rendering would pop out more.

It's still very good, nonetheless.

eNack

02-09-2013

I don't think you would've stand a chance if it was black and white, it would seem incomplete.

Scruballz

02-09-2013

Dat hair. Amazing job.

mrgameandwatch

02-10-2013

Thanks, and yeah after taking a stepback and looking at the piece again, I do prefer the color I would just prefer it finished...

Foxbyte

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNack View Post
I don't think you would've stand a chance if it was black and white, it would seem incomplete.
Perhaps.

On the other hand, it would then be more readable as a reference to old mad-scientist sort of movies, which were in black and white.

I don't know, I personally think it fits pretty well. But it's not my art, so... =)

General Stinky

02-10-2013

he is so ugly just like in game. he should wear a lindary's tourment, also how can that glove fit on his tiny yordle hands?

BytecodeCba

02-19-2013

Incredible art for the best champion ever

congrats!