Pro Player Pick: Rapidstar Picks Lux

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cedian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Dermercia!

Lundivar

02-07-2013

Lux main here too, good video!

Orruqwa

02-07-2013

Demaciuuuuu

TheXthDoctor

02-07-2013

Thanks, Riot, for this video. Now my long-time best mid champ will make me look like a hipster. Not only that, but I can't counter a good Lux to save my life, and now she'll be FotM.

Asper Kaos

02-07-2013

Glad to see a pro player pick that actually talks about the positives and negatives of a champion instead of just foaming at the mouth over how OP the champion is. I'm also glad to see one for Lux; she was my first main and she is awesome.

Anti1460

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

lux is one of the most under-rated in the game imo. not only is she awesome, but you can use her for mid or a support that scales into dmg half way through the game. shes a decent support but unlike most supports can actually help carry in late game. i learned how to play lux from watching riot janook's stream for over 2 years and now i can win mid most of the time even when im countered. once u get good as lux, you will wonder why you never played her before. 24 sec ulti's at lvl 17 that does 900 dmg. its insane! u can use her ulti at the beginning of a fight and since the other team is grouped up alot u do half the carries (adc and ap champ) life and then when you ace them, use ur ulti again to clear minions fast to get that tower very easily.

lux isnt really that hard to use, and i sometimes dont take flash cuz if your good with your skillshots you can get away pretty easily by using ur slow to slow them down, shield urself while they are slowed and then snare to freeze the chase.

btw riot still waiting on a lux legendary skin(tho the new steel one is pretty cool and is what i currently use now.

"double rainbow?!?!?! What does it mean?"

Anti1460

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
"in the name of demacia i will punish you!"

how do you get lux to say that? serious question. when i use the taunt i've heard that maybe once per every 20 times. is there a way to get her to say that reliably?
you gotta taunt twice. its the second taunt

Jcpdragonx

02-07-2013

can we just have froggen anivia already

xGvPx

02-07-2013

All I understood was "Demacia!"

Asylum Lux

02-07-2013

Attachment 609519

mfw