Duos bottom pick in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ikandee

02-07-2013

Is this a thing now? I've been permanently duoing since the new ranked system and we are ALWAYS at the bottom of the pick. It's getting annoying to choose which role you want cause people just say, "omgz im higher i pick first omgz" and if you check their stats theyre actually lower than you.

Aside from that little QQ at the end, are duos always the last pick or am I just going crazy?

A1one1nDarkness

Senior Recruiter

02-07-2013

No their last pick now. Same thing happens to me

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

I always thought it was higher ELO = higher in the pick order. Maybe something has changed.
Pick order is accepted as the standard for who plays what.

My friend and I are almost never last picks together.

If someone cries, just let them have that role, otherwise they'll ruin the game for you.

There's a million other threads just like this.

ikandee

02-07-2013

Only rarely do i get someone who cries about me calling a role before them and using the 'higher pick' excuse. Saying im duo with the other person generally changes most peoples mind. But it is really annoying when it happens.

I've been scouring through the threads and i havent found a single one like this? Mostly just QQ about the new system (which I agree is pretty **** when you compare it to SC2's system)

Typhoo Tea

02-07-2013

I'm supporting an ADC whos Bronze II i am Bronze IV, i am always at the botttom, he is always at the top. We win more or less the same amount of LP per game

Mageinta Warrior

02-07-2013

Duos used to be top/bottom pick in ranked because a duo would drag their partner up. Nowadays, I don't know.

LoudFootSteps

02-07-2013

I usually duo with my friend who likes to "main" jungle and if I even mention I am duoing, I usually use this in order to get top or mid. I only kind of do this because I can actually trust my friend to know what he is doing compared to any random jungler.