Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else been playing Rengar and doing extremely well?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zatchmo

02-07-2013

I keep having people tell me Rengar is terrible after his big nerf. If you think he's terrible, its because of how you're playing him. Haven't really tried him top lane, but my jungle Rengar is quite beast. I get lanes and myself fed with ease, which leads to wins.

What kind of item builds/masteries/runes you rengar players out there been going?

Elder Schnelle

02-07-2013

He's probably the funniest assassin to play, just get a sotd and ie then proceed to 3-shot their carry with aa-q-q combo.

Zatchmo

02-07-2013

Exactly man. I rush Warmogs/Tooth and then go that combo. It's quite effective for ranked solo/duo to carry yourself.

ßlasted

02-07-2013

AP Rengar, new meta.

Regulas

02-07-2013

Quote:
Protagonism:
AP Rengar, new meta.

Old meta. The whole reason he was nerfed so much specifically was because of his AP builds.

I find SotD is too risky, one CC and your screwed, wheras you could instead take a flat AD item and deal nearly the same damage only all the time, and also boost your bola.

Currently Rengar is in an okish position, slightly UP though has enough skill-play to do well so long as you know him properly.