to many trolls in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alaskaneagle

02-07-2013

every game today and yesterday I had the troll, or two, on my team. I started out my ranked season 3 winning most games till my promotion series. Got a troll in the first one won the second got a troll in the 3rd one and lost it.

Next game; Troll

Next game; Troll

Next game; no clue how to play

Next game; no clue how to play

Next game; two trolls

Next game; Troll

Next game; Two trolls

Next game; No clue how to play, would listen to me till we gained an advantage then would run lose all focus and suicide to the enemy.

Next game; queued up teemo mid, me mundo top, rammus jung, Ryze who never spoke and I have no clue what he was doing, fid sup... I dodged<-- screw that I'm not staying in queue with trolls again. I'll dodge 100 times now before I Ever play with another obvious troll

I really Really wish riot would make it so trolls got banned faster and more often and would make it harder to play in ranked

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

What's your definition of trolling? Looks to me like it's "anyone I can blame instead of myself for a loss, because clearly I'm perfect".

You might want to focus on improving your own play, before you blame teammates.

alaskaneagle

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
What's your definition of trolling? Looks to me like it's "anyone I can blame instead of myself for a loss, because clearly I'm perfect".

You might want to focus on improving your own play, before you blame teammates.

I have. I play very well and know more about this game by a lot than anyone I've been paired with for the last two days.

GON the Mage Guy

02-07-2013

I'll ask Sereg's question again:

What's your definition of trolling?

TehomCD

02-07-2013

That really doesn't sound like trolling to me, just people who aren't working very well together in champ select. Sadly, that sort of thing is far more common in bronze because people tend to be much more limited in what they can play. The best solution is for you to be the person who's adaptable and play whatever the team needs. I didn't become a support main because I chose to do it - I became a support main by being forced onto the role so many times that it became far and away my best role, and I started to enjoy it.

alaskaneagle

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
I'll ask Sereg's question again:

What's your definition of trolling?

thx, kinda lost track of the question in there after the insult.

Trolling is when you lose a game on purpose or cause the game to be lost on purpose knowing what you did would cause a loss.

This also covers harassing teammates which seems to be the most common form of trolling. When you start yelling and insulting one or more teammates you have officially cause the ability of the team to click to go down Drastically. You also take away that persons motivation for winning because "why win it for this as shole" mentallity sets in.

Often the rage troll's stats will be fine but you can't harass someone for half a game and expect them to be on their game.

alaskaneagle

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehomCD View Post
That really doesn't sound like trolling to me, just people who aren't working very well together in champ select. Sadly, that sort of thing is far more common in bronze because people tend to be much more limited in what they can play. The best solution is for you to be the person who's adaptable and play whatever the team needs. I didn't become a support main because I chose to do it - I became a support main by being forced onto the role so many times that it became far and away my best role, and I started to enjoy it.

I've grown to love support too. In the select I always say "prefer top" if someone else calls it first I'll say "I'm also a killer support, and a good mid/jungler"

I will also be sup if the adc sounds confident (and I've started using lolking) so that we can have a very strong fed adc and good map awarness. Plus that often gives me time to track their jungler and let my team know where he is (I've really liking the cv Peekaboo game :-)