Crit Chance Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cozmic Hipster

02-08-2013

Instead of building the normal Black Cleaver, Blood Thirster Build, I wanted to see how goo Crit chance worked. My full build by then end of the game was Static Shiv ( people tell me not to get it but its a very effective item ), Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Berserkers Grieves, Blood Thirster, and Frozen Mallet ( Told me not to get this too ). In all seriousness I was 3 hitting ranged squishy's and maybe like 5-10 hitting melee's and tanks on the team. Whenever I would catch an ax, their health dropped phenomenally and even as though it would appear they escaped me, the bleeds damage was outrageous and i'd get kills seconds after they leave. This build got me my first penta-kill, with the acception of two of them being a KS. Seem legit? Feedback please.

Feo Leche

02-08-2013

But umm, why would you not build Draven with crit? I've never heard of a CDR build on him. What do you even need it for?

Yuan Shikai

02-08-2013

"normal" Black Cleaver?

I have never seen an adapt ad carry build BC on Draveen, his aoe-spread is far too low for that.

MelloRed

02-08-2013

This is pretty much a standard ADC build. ADC's job is to melt faces while other people run interference.

Draven enjoy's crit's a bit more then other ADC's (due to his passive), and cares a bit less about attack speed (due to trying to catching axes). But all in all it's pretty standard.

Shiv is a good early item. Not as good of a late item. (i.e. trade it out if your really really rich).

FM is good too. A dead carry deals no damage.

Watch the enemy team. If they are building armor, last whisper would net you more damage then other things.

MelloRed

02-08-2013

Black cleaver favors attack speed (jax, xin, fiora), a multi-hit ability (pantheon heart seaker, or Miss Fortune, fiora), or a AD heavy team.

If you kill in 5 hits, you arn't getting good use out of the stacks.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora hiroshima View Post
Instead of building the normal Black Cleaver
This is the point where I stopped reading and noticed there was blood all over my keyboard, and remembered I'd slammed my head into it very shortly after reading.

NO good Draven player builds Black Cleaver. Ever. Black Cleaver is a bruiser/assassin item, and Draven benefits more from Last Whisper.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

his passive procs with crits as well and it's pretty dumb to not get crit on an adc no matter who u are especially when u've got such a huge damage amplifier