Nerf Quinn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ranthai

02-07-2013

"They wield the sword and spear, marching against their foes in mighty numbers, but can an army catch an assassin?"

So they are so overpowered they can't even be defeated by an army let alone 5v1? Wow. Riot what are you thinking?

"Can numbers alone hold back spells woven in shadow and flame? With such vicious forces bearing down upon her doorstep, how will Demacia endure? "

So Demacia, an entire army, can be defeated by Nocturne, Shyvana, Brand, or Annie. Quinn however can't be defeated by both duelists and burst mages. Steady DPS and burst can't defeat this assassin. Really Riot?

"She is a new kind of hero, one of new mind and new method. One who can go where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash."

Sounds like she can destroy enemies when enemies cant even get close to them, OP? Probably.

The way she takes notes makes her sound like Caitlyn, another detective. Why would you make an assassin that knows everything about her enemies, can't be killed, and counters both dps and burst damage? Oh wait, it's Irelia except now enemies dont even have to be near you for you to kill them.

Passive:Intelligent Nature
Quinn's mount, Valor, may occasionally perform attacks on Quinn's attack target. Additionally, each of Quinn's basic abilities grant Valor a special ability when they reach maximum rank.

Oh look Lulu passive but better.

Q:
Silent Strike
Quinn throws an silent dart across the battlefield, dealing damage to the first enemy champion it hits. The dart becomes visible after a few seconds of travel.
Calming Wings
Whenever an enemy attacks Quinn for the first time, Valor will knock them back. (Internal cooldown unknown).

Can you spell global basic skill?
Okay, so now focusing Quinn will get you out of position, okay Riot, not OP.

W:
Gold Darts
Quinn fires a cone of darts in front of her, damaging enemies and marking them with "Blinded by Gold" that obscures their map.
Blue Feathers
Whenever an enemy attacks Quinn from behind, Valor releases a flurry of feathers that damages enemies hit. If an enemy is marked with Blinded by Gold, they are stunned and take increased damage.

Okay so now we have a nocturne ult as basic skill, RIOT WHY?
Okay so now we have thornmail and Shaco is now worthless, and now will make Shaco a troll pick.

E:
Traitor Track
Quinn marks the target enemy as a traitor, revealing them. Traitors take increased damage from Valor and deal less damage to Quinn.
Traitor Pursuit
Valor grants Quinn a massive increase in movement speed when a nearby traitor is low health.

Can you spell poppy 2.0?
Can you spell warwick 2.0?

R:
Justice Descends
Valor and Quinn rise into the air, becoming unseen and drowning an area with magnificent blue feathers. Quinn can reactive Justice Descends to descend towards a location within the area, or to a traitor's location anywhere on the map.

Global Elise E op plz nerf global pushing split push new shen op teamfight global presence.

Riot please nerf this overpowered monstrosity known as Quinn.

WikkaWill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Wow I had no idea her lore was that crazy. Riot wtf!

ValorAndGlory

02-07-2013

xD this was a great read OP. I agree, over powered monster like this Quinn you speak of need to be nerfed. +1 from me.

Lollipoppers

02-07-2013

Well, if you actually looked at the pictures, Val is short for Valor. Meaning that this champ either has a miniature ally, or it's another beast riding champion.

Aviddking

02-09-2013

I hope you're not actually being serious about this thread. Have you EVER read the lore of other Champions, like Ezreal, Annie, Jayce, and Draven? This is nothing more than an exaggeration of presentation for a Champion that has yet to be released, let alone revealed.

So, instead of bickering about how something still in the works needs to be nerfed, and take it for what it is; A story to behold, for a Champion to look forward playing as.

Ephringael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

I think stupid people are missing the point of this.

GJ OP, would read again.

txtmsg

02-09-2013

Calm your horses! she is not even out and that's not official... wow, just wow! not even revealed and you are already crying.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-10-2013

xD some assassin is getting a new counterpick from demacia. Probably talon I bet lol

Grimm Dreogan

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtmsg View Post
Calm your horses! she is not even out and that's not official... wow, just wow! not even revealed and you are already crying.
It's such a shame that sarcasm is lost over the internet.

ranthai

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephringael View Post
I think stupid people are missing the point of this.

GJ OP, would read again.
I agree, noobs can't realise that Riot makes OP champions. Quinn, however, defeats all other OP champions because of no weaknesses. Your ignorance is Quinn's bliss. Please nerf Quinn to the ground Riot.