Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

A desperate cry to any platinum/diamond players ^^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Here is my story thusfar. I have been a league of legends player since beta... I played to level 30 took the reset, rammus skin the whole deal right... there when tsm won their first tourney, even before season 1... I have about 3500-4000 games played and I have been a active part of the competitive community. I had so much trouble struggling my way out of silver and into gold... and while I know that I am a strong player, I know many of the reasons I am still in gold is because of my own mistakes and throws. After so much time played what I am looking for is a mentor, somone in high standing diamond or platinum to give me just a bit of your time to maybe tell me what I do wrong... point out my biggest key faults...