I enjoy all AD in ranked, FFS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MRslimjim

02-07-2013

Ranked is so much fun when your Annie going up against a talon mid. Held my own but as for our Singed top he fed Garen, their Xin jungle destroyed us, and to top it off they had a Zilean support!

Woooooohoooo was that an ass beating, pretty sure we lost like 45/15. And we played until the 35min mark. Good stuff. This may sound like a QQ thread, I'm butthurt I won't tell ya different, but can anyone explain to me how to counter the current AD caster crisis? My head hurts.

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

Tankier champions?

Was this blind pick? If so, there's no grounds for complaint...because it's blind pick.

Drakojan

02-07-2013

Yeah play draft. If you're against an AD mid, either pick another AD mid like Zed or Panth, pick a tankier AP like Gragas, or you can pick someone like Kat. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but whenever I play against a Talon or Panth I dominate them.

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

Swain <3 Vlads good for avoiding burst combos as well.

If you're playing ranked/draft and going Veigar against Talon (example), it's kind of your own fault

If it's blind, it's just luck of the draw. Stack armor / hp on your team and laugh as they bounce off.