I wanna help in Sejuani's Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-07-2013

if you look at sites that keep up with LoL, the designers are alot more likely to respond to stuff on reddit and other places than here usually

Wonder Princess

02-07-2013

I don't think Sejuani needs buffs, as she is already very strong. She is just not so fun to play...

Azure Shiko

02-08-2013

its normal that not everybody think that she is fun to play, but I do Agree the she is already strong. The point is, i've never played a single game thinking that my passive would hep me in any way... Her other skills, for me are fine, but since they said about reworking her, i put here what i thought would be nice to buff on her, aside her passive of course-_-, wich is, for me, her problem...

Deleven

02-08-2013

giving the slow health scaling is a little strange, but i suppose it isn't bad.

i read a different idea on a way to fix sej's passive. it involved giving her a completely new passive, and changing her current passive into a passive ability attached to permafrost. this worked well because you could level the skill up to increase the effectiveness of the passive, which is what you are trying to do with the health scaling.

the armour buff from her dash is a good idea, i heard another one where using her dash would knock up the champions that she hit. both are good ideas as they improve her role as a tank, so i guess i want to suggest one of them, but both would probably be too strong.

i am not a fan of the armour reduction on permafrost. most of her damage is magical, so i would rather it reduce magic resistance if anything. i had another idea for this one. when she permafosts an enemy, she reduces both their attack speed and movement speed. this works thematically, as a large amount of the slows from ice sources also reduce attack speed. it also has another benefit in that it would help her in being able to duel with the enemy jungler at early levels. it helps even more as she is able to slow the attack speed of the main creep at a camp which would help her sustain her health in the jungle.

what do you think?

Azure Shiko

02-08-2013

I couldn't agree more with the idea on permafrost debuffing the targets atk speed aswell

However you talked about arctic assault knocking up enemies, well, she already knocks them back( i'm not sure if it only works with minions), i don't think that knock up would make more sense than knock back, I mean, you are being trampled... Unless they made a remake on her animation to make it more like Bristle was really throwing things up XD

Thessalonike

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure Shiko View Post
I couldn't agree more with the idea on permafrost debuffing the targets atk speed aswell

However you talked about arctic assault knocking up enemies, well, she already knocks them back( i'm not sure if it only works with minions), i don't think that knock up would make more sense than knock back, I mean, you are being trampled... Unless they made a remake on her animation to make it more like Bristle was really throwing things up XD
So confused... Sejuani is your main (on some other account I guess) and you are not sure if Q only works on minions?

Azure Shiko

02-09-2013

I'm not sure if it works on champions-_-

I can't remember well if there is a knock back effect on champions as there are on minions, that is what i meant by "if it only works with minions".