I wanna help in Sejuani's Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azure Shiko

02-07-2013

Well, here is Azure Shiko, I play LOL since season 1 and I found Sejuani to be my main character. I did not like her at first, because, as many players, i didn't know how to play her.However, as I started to know other players who did, i began to like her and learn more about her abilities, advantages and weakness.
And then i heard that she is going to recive a rework because of her lack of win rate or something, wich is totally undestandable by the time when she is strong but not as full hard tank as other characters are, so I will be writting some things that i reckon will help to achieve a stronger Sejuani.

Firstly the one problem that i've encountered in Sejuani is her passive skill, wich do not scale with anything and have a very weak effect on mid/late game.

(The current passive is: Frost - Sejuani's basic attacks apply Frost, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 10% for 3 seconds.)

The problem here is that this passive is very weak, just because 10% is too low and don't scale with anything. So i though in changing it. To change that ability i would suggest to put some kind of progression in it, to make it scale late game, or even better, i thought of remaking it to something like this:

1- Make the passive deppend on how many hits Sejuani lands on the target:
Frost - Sejuani's basic attacks apply Frost, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 5% for 3 seconds.(stacks 5 times)

By applying a stack to its effect it will make it more effective against chasings or trying to save a friend(since its her role after all-_-). Moreover, making it maximum stack being 25% it is still less than lvl 1 permafrost, what would sound making the lvl 1 skill a bit useless, but, if you think as permafrost lvl 1 as an extension of her passive, and still dealing damage, it's pretty good XD.

2- Make the passive also scale with her Max HP to make it more effective late game:
Frost - Sejuani's basic attacks apply Frost, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 10(+0.005 Max HP)% for 3 seconds.

By doing this we would make a nice Sejuani with 4000 HP, slows her target movement speed by 30% just by hitting him once. This would be a nice passive skill :D

Her other skills, i'm my opinion, are fine, but there is the point o f making her a better tanker to fit her better on this role, so she will scale well with other tanker in the game too. And by thinking about that i came up with two very appealing suggestionsXD:

1- The first one is about giving her a brief boost on her armor and magic resist when Arctic Assault is used. But why this?
Sejuani's Arctic assault is her best skill to inniciate, because she can use it more often than her ult-_-. But, this is a almost suicidal skill as she throws herself in the middle of the enemy team just to cause a bit damage and give them all a frost stack. So, by giving her this boost on defense she will have better chances of surviving after innitiating a team fight, however this boost would only be given after she hits a unit, so if she is actually running from some one just bit climbing a wall or something she won't actually get that boost:

Arctic Assault -Sejuani charges forward, dealing 60/90/130/170/210 (+0.4) magic damage and applying Frost to enemies. Sejuani stops upon colliding with an enemy champion. If a enemy unit is hit by Arctic Assault sejuani gains a boost of 5/9/13/17/20 magic resist and armor for 4 seconds.

The first thing i though about this boos was some kind of ice armor XD...

2-The second idea i had to improve her efficience in team fights. The though process behind this augmentation was, " If you are frozen on ice your resistances get quite lower sooo..."
This improvement is about Permafrost dealing another debuff on the ones in it's effect. Reducing armor for 3 seconds would make eal game lucky kill hits and late game quite nice possible chances of kill since 1.5 atkspeed would give the AD Carry to land between 2-4 hits on a target dealing a fairly great amount o damage on him/her, and possibly granting a kill.

Permafrost-Sejuani converts Frost on nearby enemies to Permafrost, dealing 60/110/160/210/260 (+0.5) magic damage, increasing the Movement Speed reduction to 30/40/50/60/70% and reducing enemy champion's armor by 10/13/15/17/20% for 3 seconds.

Well, thats what i have to tell about her skills and playability...

Now, about her visual "deficiency" of not being an actual barbarian kick-ass northen girl XD. Well, I'm not as good with words as i'm good with drawing, so i did some sketches of what I tought that would be nice to add to her:

http://shiko-san.deviantart.com/gall...27545#/d5u5rin

Ok, I'm gonna write some stuff anyway...

I thought that the armor on her back would improve her badassness and make her look more stylish. The skirt, for me, would make more sense than that metalic panties ueheuehueheuh...

Well, i think thats all i have to say, i expect that i could help on something to make Sejuani a better character :D

Alvan Yakatori

02-07-2013

Lol i didnt read the whole thing but judging by the quantity i assume its good and i like seguani so i agree.

Rhengorne

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvan Yakatori View Post
Lol i didnt read the whole thing but judging by the quantity i assume its good and i like seguani so i agree.

posts like this piss me off. read it or dont talk.

I like the armor cut but i think it would be better if it was an immobilized for 1 second, and then slowed

Azure Shiko

02-07-2013

Stunning for 1 second would be an nice thing, but i wonder if it was that way, getting 5 guys stunned for 1 sec wound't be too OP(for a game like LOL-_-), since that would make permafrost almost like her ULT.

WSxArrogance

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure Shiko View Post
Stunning for 1 second would be an nice thing, but i wonder if it was that way, getting 5 guys stunned for 1 sec wound't be too OP(for a game like LOL-_-), since that would make permafrost almost like her ULT.
You mean that would make sejauni's passive nautilus passive. * roots enemy for .5 seconds* or something on hit

Rhengorne

02-07-2013

I was initially speaking to permafrost for the immob, not her auto/passive

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-07-2013

get a reddit account. you get more influence

Azure Shiko

02-07-2013

Yeah me too, STU▀▀Y PIG misunderstood the stuff XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
get a reddit account. you get more influence
what is that?

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure Shiko View Post
Yeah me too, STU▀▀Y PIG misunderstood the stuff XD

what is that?
its alot of things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reddit

Azure Shiko

02-07-2013

Well, i followed your advice Mr. CerealBoxofDoom and posted it there, i expect that thar helps TY anyway

Here is the short link to the reddit post
http://redd.it/183xo3