Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Absolutely ridiculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warihu

02-07-2013

Every time I get 1 win away from starting my 2 out of 3 i get a friggen troll i love playing league it helps me out a lot when i get stressed but its making it to where the game isn't even fun anymore. It doesn't make a difference how good you are your going to stay in your division until you get lucky enough to not get a troll.... 6 games in a row that I've been 1 win away I get stuck with a troll.
They don't even tell you they want to play a certain lane, they just say "afk, not dodging bye." Then your stuck there either you dodge and face the penalties or your in a game where you know you cant win and you know your going to lose points. Its pretty ridiculous