Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Yeah lets go talk to the OTHER high ELO nasus player

I think his name was hashinshin.
You spelled Skyart wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hes op

Senior Member

02-07-2013

hes op now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhonin Greymane

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Let me paraphrase
"People aren't even comprehending the changes anymore, they're just interpreting it all as buffs. All this means is his attack range and Q range are being adjusted to reflect his increased size. Chogath gets this when he gets bigger and no one complains about that. All they are doing is making the range fit the model size. Nasus Q "cast range" is 300, which equates to the same as hit "attack range" of 125. So basically all they are doing is slightly increasing the range of his auto attacks and Qs to reflect his slightly larger size in ultimate form. They already did the attack range in the last notes. So in these notes the only ****ing thing they did was make his Q range match his attack range while in ult form. You're going to cry about that? For that matter, did people even actually read and comprehend what the other notes meant? Because the majority of them are just buffs/tweaks that put him on par with the current state of the game in terms of mana costs, etc. So much QQ over long-deserved changes."

Therefore, Hashinshin, stfu


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Prepare yourselves.

Nasus is coming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chumbler

Senior Member

02-07-2013

I'd rather they scrap his Q to get rid of the problem of having the most boring and terrible laning phase short of Poppy than just throw around numbers changes which will leave his viability volatile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yook

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
I'd rather they scrap his Q to get rid of the problem of having the most boring and terrible laning phase short of Poppy than just throw around numbers changes which will leave his viability volatile.
Scrapping his q means he isn't nasus, his laning isn't that terrible either and he is quite strong in a few very popular matchups(cho, shen, malph, jax)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2013

His recommended build is what noob traps people. Riot needs to change it so the average player stops building gimmick item damage (sunfire, iceborn) and buys AD for him. Hydra + HP + AS = godlike sustain. AoE is the best thing for autoattack-based melees.

Hashinshin please do an article/research on this for the sheep.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagovirus

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
I'd rather they scrap his Q to get rid of the problem of having the most boring and terrible laning phase short of Poppy than just throw around numbers changes which will leave his viability volatile.

....

If you scrap his Q you kill Nasus. His Q is what makes Nasus and all his gameplay right now, so it would be stupid to change that....


The rest of the buffs are nice.....

Rhonin : if it's true (and it seems so), there is a HUGE problem in the fact it took them over 3 months (since the change to how range is calculated with model size) to FINALLY put Nasus on par with the changes. :/


The rest (mana cost change on Q and R) are straight buffs that were needed, but that would mean both the Wither and Ulti aa range changes are just to adapt him to the new mechanisms and HENCE should have been done WHEN those changes were patched in, not 3+ months later....

It's not like Riot didn't know about those changes and how it would affect all champs. No champs should have had to spend months waiting for the changes to be made to him, they should have been all done before the change going live...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yook

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
....

If you scrap his Q you kill Nasus. His Q is what makes Nasus and all his gameplay right now, so it would be stupid to change that....


The rest of the buffs are nice.....

Rhonin : if it's true (and it seems so), there is a HUGE problem in the fact it took them over 3 months (since the change to how range is calculated with model size) to FINALLY put Nasus on par with the changes. :/


The rest (mana cost change on Q and R) are straight buffs that were needed, but that would mean both the Wither and Ulti aa range changes are just to adapt him to the new mechanisms and HENCE should have been done WHEN those changes were patched in, not 3+ months later....

It's not like Riot didn't know about those changes and how it would affect all champs. No champs should have had to spend months waiting for the changes to be made to him, they should have been all done before the change going live...
I have no clue what you're referencing, did they increase attack ranges a while back?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagovirus

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kise View Post
His recommended build is what noob traps people. Riot needs to change it so the average player stops building gimmick item damage (sunfire, iceborn) and buys AD for him. Hydra + HP + AS = godlike sustain. AoE is the best thing for autoattack-based melees.

Hashinshin please do an article/research on this for the sheep.

Hydra is one of the worst possible items on Nasus actually....

ICG is quite nice. And AD is the noob trap, because against pretty much any decent team, you'll be cc'ed and blown up before you can land even a Q, hence being useless.