Nasus

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yook

02-07-2013

As one of the few people who still plays Nasus, I swear to god riot if you turn him into a FotM I'm done with this game. You overbuffed Olaf last year and then chopped his balls off, don't overbuff Nasus too and then neuter my favorite champion.

Edit: its now 2 months later, and I've seen my favorite champion reduced to a cc bot Jungler(WTF IS WTIH THAT?) who maxes e. Riot I don't even know sometimes with you guys... Just go ahead and nerf his w so everyone stops playing him the way its meant to be. Oh and btw this makes him less viable top lane and more cemented into a jungler position because he can't duel jax/irelia/lee sin/ EVERYONE anymore, so thanks for that.

Quartzmonkey

02-07-2013

Nasus goes big dog.

Blufffy

02-07-2013

FotM is coming unfortunately :/

hashinshin

02-07-2013

these buffs do seem... excessive.

The 20 flat mana on Q was pretty good, everything else was like wait what wait what wait waht

The Itis

02-07-2013

$5 says Riot listens to this guy's threat and reconsiders their plans for the game.

Not.

Yook

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
these buffs do seem... excessive.

The 20 flat mana on Q was pretty good, everything else was like wait what wait what wait waht
Hashinshin get the **** out of my thread

Kaoss

02-07-2013

I agree completely. I love playing Nasus, but I feel he is in a good spot. They could have stopped at the mana cost buffs and ult time change. Make him even better with those simple fixes. I think it's gonna go too far and people are gonna play him in every game, preventing me from having fun with one of my old favs.

hashinshin

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunxor View Post
Hashinshin get the **** out of my thread
Yeah lets go talk to the OTHER high ELO nasus player

I think his name was hashinshin.

Elezra

02-07-2013

I was 67% win rate Nasus S2, 80% win rate Nasus S3. I feel like he is and always will be my best top lane champ. He was my only pentakill champ, he was my go-to-champ for my first official tournament win.

I have long since shifted lanes to mid and adc and Nasus has been in the dust. But I swear, the buffs are too much..... Riot, stahp.

Yook

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Yeah lets go talk to the OTHER high ELO nasus player

I think his name was hashinshin.
Two posts and you've already said "high elo" in regards to your credibility, your own name in a self inflating manner, and complained about something. Start crying and you'll have performed all your tricks.

12345 ... 6