Need new themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V0idGravity

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Is it me or is the place getting a little old... they need to change it a bit... hell a cataclysm needs to hit this area... i mean its nice in the fact i know the place like the back of my hand... but its boring because its always the same... i thought they had seasons for this place...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

02-07-2013

It's just you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ROKAF JE

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by V0idGravity View Post
cataclysm.


Welcome to the League of Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Warcraft.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V0idGravity

Senior Member

02-07-2013

yes i know i said a warcraft - Cataclysm.... But your missing the point what im saying... same theme over & over & over & over again... gets kinda boring...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by V0idGravity View Post
Is it me or is the place getting a little old... they need to change it a bit... hell a cataclysm needs to hit this area... i mean its nice in the fact i know the place like the back of my hand... but its boring because its always the same... i thought they had seasons for this place...
That's the point of skins, new champions, items, and etc. It's meant to be repetitive, but that is why they also released The Crystal Scar. You have no real right to complain as well when they even remade The Twisted Treeline. Just because you don't play them doesn't mean they don't exist. Hell, look at Dota, it has been the map alone that started the game, soon turned into a whole genre, now you want a different map? After you already have some?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V0idGravity

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Hold up Tadeyoshi... I have every right, as any customer, player ANYONE has, for one don't ever try to act tough on a forum I was stating what i felt, if you wanted to give your opinion is one thing... OK.. Punk, I will snatch your ass up.. point blank and simple don't think for one moment i wouldnt be able to face to face.... I just stated how i wished they had seasons in the arena's, even weather based to add a little flare... Ok dont try to be a punk..! Cuz i promise you in RL id beat you from an inch of your life; Catch the charge; but youll be in a wheel chair the rest of yours!! dont ever get it twisted..!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by V0idGravity View Post
Hold up Tadeyoshi... I have every right, as any customer, player ANYONE has, for one don't ever try to act tough on a forum I was stating what i felt, if you wanted to give your opinion is one thing... OK.. Punk, I will snatch your ass up.. point blank and simple don't think for one moment i wouldnt be able to face to face.... I just stated how i wished they had seasons in the arena's, even weather based to add a little flare... Ok dont try to be a punk..! Cuz i promise you in RL id beat you from an inch of your life; Catch the charge; but youll be in a wheel chair the rest of yours!! dont ever get it twisted..!
Um... okay... W/e and really that wasn't what I meant. Besides, they used to have that, but it took too much effort and taking people away from making champs, balances, etc. just to make add some extra pretty bits to the map every few months. I really don't see why it had to come to violence with you, if I offend you I apologize, but really, I just said that they've answered customers by giving them the new maps and just one customer isn't going to convince them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSCx Jupiter

Junior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by V0idGravity View Post
Hold up Tadeyoshi... I have every right, as any customer, player ANYONE has, for one don't ever try to act tough on a forum I was stating what i felt, if you wanted to give your opinion is one thing... OK.. Punk, I will snatch your ass up.. point blank and simple don't think for one moment i wouldnt be able to face to face.... I just stated how i wished they had seasons in the arena's, even weather based to add a little flare... Ok dont try to be a punk..! Cuz i promise you in RL id beat you from an inch of your life; Catch the charge; but youll be in a wheel chair the rest of yours!! dont ever get it twisted..!
This is the kind of person who should receive a ban or some time off. You need to relax. No sense in trying to pull the internet toughguy act here.

Tade is right. But I have to say, don't apologize for spilling brute honesty. You have nothing to be sorry for. If he took it the wrong way, that's his issue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekko View Post
This is the kind of person who should receive a ban or some time off. You need to relax. No sense in trying to pull the internet toughguy act here.

Tade is right. But I have to say, don't apologize for spilling brute honesty. You have nothing to be sorry for. If he took it the wrong way, that's his issue.
He could very easily report this to Riot support, and the guy would probably have issues with his account being suspended.

Hey, Tade - the link is in the top right corner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-08-2013

Just the biggest thing is I don't see how it got to this... I also wasn't speaking to him specifically, I was speaking in general where Riot has already given us new maps. As I mentioned they had two maps before. Normal and Halloween for a long time, and even before that had a Christmas theme, but it took too much to redo and constantly apply patches. Even if they made it for custom games some would prefer one style more than the other, like before I believe the community voted to keep the Halloween which is why it stayed so long. But I'm sure you can find some mods out there for the map.

I'm saying this for general use - which is what the forums are for, not picking fights... - so if this topic comes up again can probably be found.