Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

What am I doing wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I've spent probably 6 months playing LOL now. I can play all lanes. I have good game knowledge. I can play decently with any champion. I try not to chase if I don't know where the enemy is. I play safe. I don't go crazy. I focus ADC and APC in teamfights. If I'm carrying, I try to stay at the back. I help out the team. I'm okay at last hitting and know to take down dragon and turrets. And in all honesty, I am a smart guy. Its not like I'm just too stupid to realize my mistakes. I'm trying to figure it out and maybe I am playing correctly, and I just don't react fast enough. Anyway, I have probably a 55%-60% win rate. Which I guess is how its supposed to be but it I went to Bronze IV, hit a 4 lose streak as soon as I did and dropped back down to V.

So what can I possibly be doing wrong? At this point, I acknowledge its not "ELO Hell," its me, but I just can't see how else to improve. Seems like the enemy team is just usually better.

EDIT: scratch that. Just LOLKing'd myself. 63 wins, 86 losses. I think. So there you have it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Same thing I said here:

"I'd really suggest heading over to /r/summonerschool and posting a replay or two (get Lolreplay!). If you truly want to learn, you'll get more out of an analysis of a replay that someone over there does. I posted and got couple roughly 2k Elo players looking over it.

Mostly I say this because we can't say too much about your play if you're already trying to do what you should be, without seeing what you're doing wrong."