Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Doomsday for Elise players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1sock

02-07-2013

Liandrys is worth finishing if you need to poke a lot. It makes your qs something to be worried about, and hitting 2-3 enemies with w can do a fair bit of damage. Any time we do a lot of mexican tower dances, where we square dance back and forth, busting out our moves, its nice to know my fancy legwork leaves a lasting impression

Vinterheim

02-07-2013

MR says HI to whoever has trouble with Elise, i've never lost in top or mid lane vs one tbh

PapstJL4U

02-08-2013

i am confused. she is obv. really strong at toplane, but when i play her and it comes to late-mid, late game, she cant make plays. even the tournaments intensify this view. i saw many strong, sometimes dominating elise top, but to often they still lose. she is not some kind of olaf, shen or singed, who can dominate the rest of the game with their presence in teamfights or splitpushes

Peligrad

02-08-2013

Elise already got the nerf bat.

Now she actually has to itemize mana regen or risk going oom.

She's fine now.

Feefeekiller

02-08-2013

She's actually only strong BECAUSE of the current Health-meta. Elise does ALOT of %-damage. She never really got OP, the S3 Meta more like came up to her and said "Feed upon us, my mistress!"

Treesydoesit

02-08-2013

there is a fair amount of things to counter elise but due to her almost always being picked / banned in higher end play she will likely receive at least some minor nerfs. I still don't think that will be the end of her though

XMoulinRougeX

02-08-2013

She's just like Nidalee imo. Both are versatile and both require skill to use effectively.

Xian Shadowsong

02-08-2013

Quote:
XMoulinRougeX:
She's just like Nidalee imo. Both are versatile and both require skill to use effectively.

Pretty much this. But she is also very vulnerable to the stronger assassins early game (around level 3 or so) who can jump to her position and control her during the jump. People like Talon, Fizz, ect... are pretty detrimental to her early combat, and an early kicking in the teeth can really hurt her overall game, since she needs to constantly update her Magic pen items to stay relevant to the game.

It'll get a bit more difficult for her once people start realizing where her vulnerabilities lay and start counter picking for them more often.

Thief of Space

02-08-2013

I find it funny how she got popular after she got nerfed. Refunded her due to her nerfs and her popularity ryzeing up.

DingoHedge

02-08-2013

Really? Cuz i still don't see many playing her.