Being banned for what...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sev322

02-07-2013

Hi, umm so today i login to see ive been on a 2 day suspension, so first id like to read over my tribunal case and see what i possibly had done to deserve being banned, the last 2 games i played were 3v3 ranked where in both i was given honorable opponet accomodations. Honestly if anyone could help id appreciate it, i rarely ever talk in team chat when people are raging at eachother so im very confused as to why ive been banned.

Lunar Rainbows

02-07-2013

Who knows probaly randomly reported for no reason. Why becuase people get bored and we know the tribunal are idiots so we can report anyone and get them banned for kicks. And The icing on the cake is the community will turn on you as well.

Sev322

02-07-2013

i just want to know what games i was banned, the last game i played to get to my best of 5 for promotion the enemy Garen who i fb'd typed "reported" in chat after i killed him so honestly i dont even know...

M1ST4K3N

02-07-2013

There could be numerous reasons. If you really don't talk much it could be due to intentional feeding, or perceived intentional feeding. You generally receive a warning before receiving a ban though, and you should receive an e-mail stating the details as to why you were temp banned.

Sev322

02-07-2013

i do statistically well in games and had an honorable oppenent badge (not like half of us do anyways) but ive been banned before when i was level 29 i think and i hadnt played in months literally to come back to 3 games with utter trolls who spammed BAN KASSIDIN OR REPORT in chat and i guess i got reported for that...

Sev322

02-07-2013

Oh wow so i checked my email 0 warnings no emails saying i may be banned? just instant gratification for the 5 people who read my probable 3 comments in chat due to it being premade? I dont know where to find a REFORM CARD but id like to find one...

M1ST4K3N

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

reform card

Sev322

02-07-2013

Rokaf where do i get this REFORM CARD and ill provide it

Sev322

02-07-2013

ok so found my reform card and read it ... out of my 5 games 4 of them were played over a 2 months ago and im still being punished for them? yeah in those games i was being excessive BUT IF YOU READ THE TEAM CHAT they are being doubly as volatile to me in game 1 except ryze, and in the katarina game i honestly dont see any reason to be reported. Kog maw game yes i see clear reasons but i played that game a very long time ago... like near the last 2 months of season 2 http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6191914/ and trist game xin and kayle come bot to steal cs .... 64 cs on support kidna warrants me saying " dude wtf stop stealin gmy cs" kayle replies " lol i steal it becasue youre a **** adc"