So new heimer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrismMage

02-07-2013

whens he coming out

he has inspired so many other concepts yet he sucks.

They have all of new heimers mechanics down they just need to do artrework and stat balance.

Any ideas how long?

He'd be really fun if he wasn't so desperately weak.

PrismMage

02-07-2013

bump

PrismMage

02-07-2013

bump again.

PrismMage

02-07-2013

does nobody know.

Best Novi NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

He's not weak.

PrismMage

02-07-2013

Yes he is riot admits he is one of the worst offenders in terms of weakness.

He can only win if A.the enemy team is dumb enough not to one shot his turrets late game

B. He gets fed by someone who doens't use the oppurtunity of heimer in lane to just farm, and not worry.

So yea he is really weak, and riot is reworking him for that reason.

Jneu333

02-07-2013

WEAK?!?!?!?!??!?!??! He is one of my main mids, and ya just sit there, and farm and let them attack you. Dont go to them, let them come to you, ult, stun, rockets, everything else

LoudFootSteps

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jneu333 View Post
WEAK?!?!?!?!??!?!??! He is one of my main mids, and ya just sit there, and farm and let them attack you. Dont go to them, let them come to you, ult, stun, rockets, everything else
I am not going to lie, he seriously is weak. It is awesome that you are doing well with him, so in all honesty if he gets buffed then you could probably do better. I seriously have never met a decent Heimerdinger so far in S3.

PrismMage

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jneu333 View Post
yea thats his problem he has no strength if there not aimiing to kill you.

The update won't do much, but give him

stronger turrets that shoot skill shots at players while still attacking, but they need to be refilled by heimer being neer them. He can have three again though.

faster moving grenade that slows instead of blinds(has to have a slow in kit since ult will change)

andh is e will move to the mouse point like homing missles, and shoots 10 in a circle around him i think. lets him force u to try to go after him, or they'll have to surivve another overtime.

His ultimate and passive are the big changes.

Ech time he gets spare parts something dies.this increases mana and reduces cool down when its picked up.(there seeing how thresh went before they released him)

his ult has the cd reduction passive.

OVERDRIVE-Turns 1 of his abilities to godly strength. Scatter shots grenades all over the place, throws three turrets at a extended range, and shoots 5 waves of missles.

So his new kit will be much better,because it in fact will force them to be aggressive.

PrismMage

02-08-2013

bump