Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No Promotion after Win Streak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hendrex

02-07-2013

I just won 3 matches in a row in Division II Silver. I haven't que dodged or anything, it states that winning 2 out of 3 I will get a promotional series.

All three wins were with duo que partners who were not yet ranked. Is this the problem? I can't figure it out, must all 3 wins be on my own? I assumed that solo/duo que had the same requirements.

Swizzlecake

02-07-2013

You might want to read a tad closer. You must obtain 100 League Points at which point you go into a promotion series. At that point you have to win 2 of 3 games to be promoted.

As of posting this you have 57 LP, so you are 43 away from entering a series.

SourBoot

02-24-2013

yea i got 100 LP in silver 5 and when i won the 2 it wont promote me, the game is in my stats and everything but it wount count it. I was playing with a friend in bronze 2 if thats matter at all.