Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn hints, and release date

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

02-09-2013

Quote:
Kraddark13:
God i wish people would stop crying "TOO OP NERF PL0X" every time a good champ gets out that they don't know how to play against! Or just because they counter their favorite champ. It's sad to see really good champions that change the game get nerfed so much that the game isn't changed at all! I like seeing some progression and alteration in my games! Not just adding to the roster file size....

1) certain champions are literally overpowered or just way too strong. For a game not based on hard counters and more skill-based, the fact that most champions can't 1v1 certain people is dumb.

2)apparently you miss the parts where we got Nasus buffs, Kat and Olaf nerfs. They can balance and add new people at the same time, kiddo

edit: not sure why the downvotes, know I'm right but what do I know, this is LoL community after all. Something isn't OP unless you die from it

Ashurion

02-09-2013

Quote:
TheEnygma:
1) certain champions are literally overpowered or just way too strong. For a game not based on hard counters and more skill-based, the fact that most champions can't 1v1 certain people is dumb.

2)apparently you miss the parts where we got Nasus buffs, Kat and Olaf nerfs. They can balance and add new people at the same time, kiddo

Yes because you don't have a team to work with.

Black OpaD

02-09-2013

Quote:
TheEnygma:

edit: not sure why the downvotes, know I'm right but what do I know, this is LoL community after all. Something isn't OP unless you die from it

Most champs cant 1v1 certain people.. proably cos they are not designed to. Taric isnt an Assassin bro.

TheEnygma

02-09-2013

Quote:
Black OpaD:
Most champs cant 1v1 certain people.. proably cos they are not designed to. Taric isnt an Assassin bro.

I'm not talking about supports, hence why I said "certain" but whatever.

Mini Sombrero

02-09-2013

But Talon is my favorite champion, why does he have to die? :'{

KesslerCOIL

02-09-2013

Here's a link to a supposed leak thats been floating around.
http://absolutelegends.cachefly.net/src/uploads/editor/Skills_1360422950.jpg

Before this is deleted, riot just know that you will be confirming the links legitimacy

Eretai

02-09-2013

So is she an ADC or what?

I have IP to burn on an ADC I dont already own xD
And I own all the ADC currently in the game ._.