Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn hints, and release date

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

02-08-2013

Quote:
Kody119:
you realize that the sea is made of water, right?

also, swords cannot clash high above tree tops, that much is for certain. Val is a flying pet, and i'm almost sure it's a falcon, because of the drawing on the first page, and of course because of:

VAL QUINN PAAWWWWNNNCCHHHHH

Yes.

Just yes.

lm Krueger ml

02-08-2013

She's now shown that she's still holding on to Caleb's sword as well.. unless that's supposed to be his grave in the picture. There was a reference to 'swords and spears' in the original post.. but she definitely has an arrow sitting around. Maybe she has a few weapons?

Ishinokao

02-08-2013

Hand crossbows inc.

Éidolon

02-08-2013

I think it's a Ranger type champion with a pet Hawk.

ArlanKels

02-08-2013

Wonder if this is going to be the first champion with a permanent summon/buddy that you can control and build up, similar to DOTA2's system?

Fox P McCloud

02-08-2013

Quote:
ArlanKels:
Wonder if this is going to be the first champion with a permanent summon/buddy that you can control and build up, similar to DOTA2's system?

Possibly, though if they did it wrong, it'll end up being an impersonal gimmick and not something akin to what a lot of individuals want from a "pet hero" archetype.

Merce in trainin

02-08-2013

I just got an update on PBE a few moments ago, thinking Quinn was added in for testing. How sad I was when I didn't see her in the roster.

So close, and yet so far... :'(

Flyingace13

02-09-2013

I kinda hope she isn't ranged but melee with ranged mixed in...where Val does a percentage of her damage by swooping in after she attacks or something like that.

Lenad

02-09-2013

I know what will happen. Riot will release her on the PBE before the month ends. People will play her, find her really balanced, but once she gets fully released, people will find her devastatingly overpowered when paired with certain champs. Then they take away her bird.

Kraddark13

02-09-2013

God i wish people would stop crying "TOO OP NERF PL0X" every time a good champ gets out that they don't know how to play against! Or just because they counter their favorite champ. It's sad to see really good champions that change the game get nerfed so much that the game isn't changed at all! I like seeing some progression and alteration in my games! Not just adding to the roster file size....