Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn hints, and release date

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zgameboy

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Quinn with that name she should have been shaco's love interest oh that would be so fun.....

Siyanor

02-07-2013

What I'm having difficulty with is the fact that Quinn is a guy's name...

Agatio

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Quote:
zgameboy:
Quinn with that name she should have been shaco's love interest oh that would be so fun.....

"The name's Quinn. Harley Quinn."

Éidolon

02-08-2013

Quote:
siax7:
Just an hour ago, ironstylus released a thread giving us the hint of our newest champion, Quinn. In the last lines of the second attachment, the line reads "Val and I leave tonight". When she says that she is "leaving tonight" i can deduce that she is going on the PBE sometimes soon. He mentions in the paragraph above the 2 pictures that she can go "where her enemys cannot reach, where swords cannot clash", so maby she has some sort of evade move, or something. I think that "val" is a pet of some sort, perhaps a eagle? some more information would be appropriated.

and here is the link to the ironstylus post:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3097136

Swords can clash on land, sea and air. Where can they not? Water. Hmm

siax7

02-08-2013

Quote:
Éidolon:

i dont think she is going to have some relation to water,well because we just had nami, and my just had i mean in November, but thats beside the point. As someone else stated in this thread, she is probally going to swoop down on the enemy and pin them, or something

Strenif

02-08-2013

If val isn't a Griffin I'm going to be upset.

siax7

02-08-2013

So it seems that the 'we leave tonight' line wasnt a clue that she was going to be released into the PBE last night. I guess we will just have to wait and see

siax7

02-08-2013

after reading the second journal page, just now, we know that she has a brother/friend/boyfriend named Caleb, whom is now dead. Also we know that val is a male pet of some sort

Kody119

02-08-2013

Quote:
siax7:
after reading the second journal page, just now, we know that she has a brother/friend/boyfriend named Caleb, whom is now dead. Also we know that val is a male pet of some sort

it says brother in the text.

really mate, i feel like you don't even read the things.

Kody119

02-08-2013

Quote:
Éidolon:

you realize that the sea is made of water, right?

also, swords cannot clash high above tree tops, that much is for certain. Val is a flying pet, and i'm almost sure it's a falcon, because of the drawing on the first page, and of course because of:

VAL QUINN PAAWWWWNNNCCHHHHH