@Ironstylus: Sailor Moon Diana [w/Art]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vargis

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusion567 View Post
[I]
Sailor Venus! [Ahri]
Sailor Mercury! [Nami]
Sailor Mars! [Annie]
Sailor Jupiter! [Kennen, Zyra? Volibear?]
Jupiter's power is actually oak with lightning as a secondary.
So Zyra would be a fit. Don't ask why I know.
But Volibear would be funnier.

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
sailor volibear where
on it. will post updates when events warrant.

Sincarnation

02-07-2013

Not the worst skin idea at least it has something to do with the moon, but lets be honest Diana is Iron stylus's champ. I would bet a decent chunk of money that her and Leona will never have a remotely sexualized skin

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincarnation View Post
Not the worst skin idea at least it has something to do with the moon, but lets be honest Diana is Iron stylus's champ. I would bet a decent chunk of money that her and Leona will never have a remotely sexualized skin

kinda why i put @Ironstylus in the thread title-- I'd like to see his opinion. i think this skin could be done fairly well to play down the more sexual aspects of it-- maybe add some leg armor under her skirt, or do her boots properly (more combat-y). one good thing about the sailor costumes is that they're not terribly boob-oriented, which also fits with Diana.

DarkusMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryiel View Post
Please don't

EDIT: Because I want a real Diana skin, not a I'm-an-anime-girl-lol-wut? Diana Skin D:
Agreed.

FujiyamaNoMokou

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zawald View Post
Jupiter's power is actually oak with lightning as a secondary.
So Zyra would be a fit. Don't ask why I know.
But Volibear would be funnier.
It'd be a tossup between ahri and annie for mars then, Annie would fit into that loli scout though, maybe lulu.

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryiel View Post
Please don't

EDIT: Because I want a real Diana skin, not a I'm-an-anime-girl-lol-wut? Diana Skin D:
what's a real Diana skin? what kind of skin are you hoping to see?

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

that's a completely serious question. this is just a skin i think is fun, and i'd love to see it available sometime, but i won't be heartbroken if it's not first out of the gate. my point for this thread was 1. Diana should have a new skin! 2. here's what I think it should be!
i understand people don't want her first skin to be a silly skin, since, yeah she's a serious champion. i wouldn't have sketched this if i didn't also really like Diana, i like her flavor, her look, and her play-feel. i also just don't think any of her skins are really going to reflect that negatively on the champion. i don't think of Riven as any less of a serious champion for her bunny skin, or Teemo any less for his cute skins.
i just think they're fun additions to a fun game.

FilthySaint

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowanoake View Post
what's a real Diana skin? what kind of skin are you hoping to see?
As much as legally possible.

In the name of the moon: this is hilarious.

PROppy

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowanoake View Post
the lesser known Sailor Scorn of the Moon. By day, Diana fights the tyranny of the Solari on the Fields of Justice. By night, she does more or less the same thing, just in a short skirt and bouncy bow.

Edit:
okay, there's more negative response than I expected. that's fine, it's just an idea, but please tell me why it's such a bad idea? i thought it would be a good thing, because Diana it such a 'serious business-dark backstory' kind of champ, she ought to have a fun, silly skin. and Sailor Moon fits that, while still being thematically appropriate for her.

Edit:
also, here's some of the drawing steps in between for the art.

EditEdit:
if you don't like the Sailor Moon Idea, or if you just have a better one, post it here! I want to see Diana with a new skin, and I don't really care if it's this one. but i'm curious what other people would like to see her wearing!

I LOVE THIS IDEA Omg Omg Omg Omg.

and then tuxedo Varus/u Draven

take it from this girl, this is a golden idea, she could have transformationanimations and a black or white cat. ironstylus take all my monies if they can have super Teemo, evil veigar, James bond Jayce, and more can't we have this pleaaaaassseee?