Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ironstylus: Sailor Moon Diana [w/Art]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

Quote:
WickedSystem:
I think the Sailor theme would be a better fit for Lux

drat, you're right, Lux would be an adorable Sailor Moon...and the staff fits and everything...
I guess in the end, i'm inclined to want Diana to have it, only because so far she has the skins with which she was released, and that's it, whereas Lux already has several skins and just got Steel Legion.

Confusion567

02-07-2013

Quote:
Rowanoake:
drat, you're right, Lux would be an adorable Sailor Moon...and the staff fits and everything...
I guess in the end, i'm inclined to want Diana to have it, only because so far she has the skins with which she was released, and that's it, whereas Lux already has several skins and just got Steel Legion.

I like Diana better cause she has the moon thing going for her. The costume fits better on Lux, and the staff and everything, but the fact that it's Sailor Moon is much more Diana's thing. Besides, I think it's really funny to have angry scornful Diana in a bouncy skirt.

Maybe some of her voiceovers could include her singing the theme song in a really annoyed voice.
"Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by - Wait, what? No, fighting MORE evil by daylight! Stupid daylight."

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

i don't know enough of Sailor Moon's catchphrases to have begun thinking of different voice acting for her...
i cannot imagine Diana singing. i can try, but I am not successful.

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

Quote:
Confusion567:

Sailor Venus! [Ahri]
Sailor Mercury! [Nami]
Sailor Mars! [Annie]
Sailor Jupiter! [Kennen, Zyra? Volibear?]
[/I]

what? i didn't think about extending the skin into a series.. that seems a bit overwhelming...

Confusion567

02-07-2013

Quote:
Rowanoake:
what? i didn't think about extending the skin into a series.. that seems a bit overwhelming...

I was just doing the lyrics. I considered just saying
Sailor Moon!
Sailor Moon again!
There's just Sailor Moon!
Stop looking for other Sailors!
But I decided to go with the whole brigade. Venus is love-themed, Mercury is water-themed, Mars is fire-themed, Jupiter is lightning (and also plants?) themed. Do with that what you will.

Hierarch DF

02-07-2013

Upvoted

TauManifesto

02-07-2013

Yes

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

thanks guys!

Raburi

02-07-2013

Honestly I don't see why they don't give all of the "light" themed girls a shared Sailor Moon theme. Soraka, Lux, Leona and Diana...

Now we need a light themed ADC and we're good.

Rowanoake

02-07-2013

Quote:
Raburi:
Honestly I don't see why they don't give all of the "light" themed girls a shared Sailor Moon theme. Soraka, Lux, Leona and Diana...

Now we need a light themed ADC and we're good.

i like this a lot. i think the closest thing to a light theme AD champion is Shyvana, since it's hard to come up with a good reason for light to punch you in the face. (punching as opposed to lasers)