@Ironstylus: Sailor Moon Diana [w/Art]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krystalmyth

Senior Member

02-11-2013

I grew up with Sailor Moon, and I find her outfit very modest in design. Would it be a cheesecake skin? To me, no, because Sailor Moon was every girls hero when we were little, and Diana is leages moon princess. Something inspired by magical girls would just be wonderful, not to mention awesome due to her personality. She'd be more like Sailor Pluto than Moon. Tough serene and beautiful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rowanoake

Senior Member

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalmyth View Post
I grew up with Sailor Moon, and I find her outfit very modest in design. Would it be a cheesecake skin? To me, no, because Sailor Moon was every girls hero when we were little, and Diana is leages moon princess. Something inspired by magical girls would just be wonderful, not to mention awesome due to her personality. She'd be more like Sailor Pluto than Moon. Tough serene and beautiful.
i agree, and I think that's very well said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rowanoake

Senior Member

02-11-2013

Roit pls help us achieve our dreams.......


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rowanoake

Senior Member

02-12-2013

over 60 upvotes! pls parrot!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Confusion567

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Moon prism POOOWEEEER!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rowanoake

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusion567 View Post
Moon prism POOOWEEEER!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rowanoake

Senior Member

02-12-2013

bump for riot love


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luna Wolf

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Moon spiral heaaaart...BUMP!!! love this idea whether it be Diana or Lux. Great concept art as well!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rowanoake

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunawolf18 View Post
Moon spiral heaaaart...BUMP!!! love this idea whether it be Diana or Lux. Great concept art as well!
thanks for the compliment! I also hope it get made. it would be soo good for Lux, but I love Diana and want her to have a fun skin to brighten up her...erm.. scowl....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rowanoake

Senior Member

02-12-2013

pls riot, give this thread some response!