how does LP work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmg Twickz

03-18-2013

I know I'm in bronze division so I don't want to hear cuz I'm a noob. I'm just very confused about the LP system

I just lost a game because we had a troll on our team that refused to play support so he goes top and another guy says hes not going top if hes there.... 2nd grade bronze 4 ****.

My kdr is positive but we lose....of course with no support and nobody warding but me, our adc gets owned and top fights with each other the whole game.
I lose 23 lp.

Why am I losing so much LP in a game that was not my fault?

I do not recall the exact lp i got on my previous games but it went along these lines

game 1 win 13 LP
game 2 loss -21 LP
game 3 win 17 LP
game 4 win 14LP
game5 loss -23 LP

A Cat in a Tank

03-18-2013

Thats natural LP loss for starters, keep playing games as long as you start winning more than losing it will even out eventually as you start gaining more LP than you lose. And just because you lost to trolls is irrelevant sure it sucks but the system doesnt take it into account once inside the game, only during matchmaking where it will try to pair you with adequate people of your "supposed" level.

Dmg Twickz

03-18-2013

ok

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Here's how it works: you get paired with 4 really bad players and a bunch of AFKers 10 games in a row and then you drop two divisions.

Dmg Twickz

03-18-2013

It is really hard to keep winning tho.. i mean at this rate I will be back in B5 even if I am winning 50% of my games. I feel like I have horrible luck... a afker on my side or someone throwing or feeding the other team.

Dmg Twickz

03-18-2013

here are my stats

71 wins 98 lost 42 % win percentage......<horrible I know
K 804 D 727 assists 1528

Awesome Aron

03-18-2013

ranked is a joke homie

Lelouch0319

03-18-2013

ask bigfatlp

A Cat in a Tank

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmg Twickz View Post
It is really hard to keep winning tho.. i mean at this rate I will be back in B5 even if I am winning 50% of my games. I feel like I have horrible luck... a afker on my side or someone throwing or feeding the other team.
unfortunately to put it into technical terms your at the bottom of the barrel where the bad apples are, though dont despair! If you keep improving you will eventually make it out even with the trolls and feeders/afkers. The matchmaking system also cuts you some slack after a few promotion and demotions you start gaining more LP as long as you manage to keep "winning".

Dmg Twickz

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaIon View Post
unfortunately to put it into technical terms your at the bottom of the barrel where the bad apples are, though dont despair! If you keep improving you will eventually make it out even with the trolls and feeders/afkers. The matchmaking system also cuts you some slack after a few promotion and demotions you start gaining more LP as long as you manage to keep "winning".

ok i'll be patient.. i mean im no platinum but i really dont feel like B5 lol