Hey guys looking for adc (Quebec, Canada)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oblivion115

04-25-2013

Hi, my teammates and I are looking for an adc, with experience on several champions. We are looking for someone with around 400-600 wins and it would be preferable if you lived in Quebec, Canada.

Thank you,
Oblivion 115

Salut, mes coequipiers et moi-meme recherchons un ad carry avec de l'experience sur plusieurs champions. Nous aimerions quelqu'un qui a aux alentours de 400-600 wins et ce serait preferable si vous viviez au quebec.

Merci d'avance,
Oblivion 115

Z Bone

04-25-2013

Hey I am a pretty good ADC. I'm from New Brunswick, Canada and it sounds like a good team. I can't speak much french but I can understand quite a bit. To be honest, I think it would be awesome to learn the LoL terminology in french!

wronway

04-26-2013

i am from socal but i have about 980 wins and i mainly play adc ingame name is wronway

Oblivion115

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3RR31R4 View Post
Hey I am a pretty good ADC. I'm from New Brunswick, Canada and it sounds like a good team. I can't speak much french but I can understand quite a bit. To be honest, I think it would be awesome to learn the LoL terminology in french!
dude you look like a decent guy tell me what your skype is and we can try you out tonight if you want to ^^

Oblivion 115